Parks Game! Part 7.1! Come On...Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

MK.... the wall looks a bit curved.... um..... Hall of Presidents?

:smooth:

No, sorry Jay and MBabe. The wall really isn't curved tho...just so you're not looking for something that goes with that.

Like Jay I am really picturing this one somewhere on Main Street. So, how about in the bakery or ice cream store?

Originally posted by lacool
Pam- You were psychic the other day with your Military Freebie answer! I think Granny owes you a prescient AAQ card!

Pam....I will gladly award you the pyschic AAQ award. Which is really handy, because you can actually ask questions on future answers you will be getting right!! :p

And the rest of you!!! :rolleyes: Here I am, laden with Magic Cooler, Adirondack Chairs, Hammocks, and this huge screen TV that I had to drag over from Chalk Circle #6 all by myself. Now don't tell me that Dole Whip Wench didn't make it over here with some fresh whiparitas!!! :eek:

I agree that the clock looks like it's in a Main Street shop. I'll go with the MS jewelers. :)

I'll help you out...not on Main Street...not LTT either.

Haunted Mansion? I had to try that one, based on your tags ;)

If not, I second MBabe on American Adventure

How about in the One Man's Dream? I haven't seen this one yet, but there must be a scene from Walt's childhood and the clock would fit in perfectly there.

Granny: Thanks for the psychic AAQ. Here's the answer to the next question to be asked: 71. How's that for psychic.;) :D

I feel that it's time to ask a question on this thread:

What year did WDW open?

Oh! Wait....looks like Pam already got that one!! :p

Never mind. :cool:

Bringing forward MK's pic for those who haven't seen it.

Originally posted by Magickndm
Where can you find this clock?
fc24c299.jpg
Hmmmm.... I'll guess the obviously wrong AE preshow area.
And then I'll guess that it's inside the Country Bear Jamboree.
:)

I will say the clock comes from AA too, just because I can't come up with any original ideas. (Where is that serving wench anyways?)

Granny, thank you for hauling all of the equipment over here unaided. As soon as the wench shows up go ahead and help yourself to two Whiparitas (one for each hand). I'll throw in a couple of churros for you too, okay?

Mkdm, there is a whole list of things I want from WDW. You are picking up the tab, right? The main thing I want though are your ressies and tickets! I think I am suffering from severe "wishIwerethererightnowitis." Anyway, HAVE A GREAT TIME! (Try to think about the rest of us at least once while you are there, okay?)

Now for a question: Speaking of clocks, where in WDW can you find a cuckoo clock with Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger carved into it?

ROFL. :) Granny you really are too much!! Here's a nice beaver tail to go with the whiperita. :)

Is the clock from Mickey's House in Toontown?

Also, can you find the Pooh clock at the Pooh ride in Fantasyland?

Thanks for letting me know where you guys were, Mbabe! To celebrate edition 7.1 I have special Mouse Eared shaped churros for EVERYONE to dip into their Dole Whips. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

MCMom

No...sorry MCM.
I just saw your pun Racerjay...too funny. :p Well, it would be if things were different....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter