PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Our new mattress and box spring arrived today (yay!). I have $562 left to pay on it, so I am pretty thankful for accumulating PC Points so I can cash those out and use the money towards the balance. It might take a few weeks to get it paid off, but it's essentially free money!

Right now, all of my PC Points are going towards home improvements instead of WDW gift cards. I have been putting off replacing things at home in order to save for trips. I guess now is the time to get this all done as once we are good to go for travel, that will definitely be my saving priority!

That's strange that you are not able to use your points towards your PC Express order. I have been doing it at our local Fortinos since the lockdown began (I have only actually been in the store 3 times since March). There is a spot on the online order for comments and I just let them know how much of my points I want to redeem and the balance is charged to my PC Mastercard. They usually confirm the use of my points either when they call to advise my order is ready or when I pick up my order. Since you don't get charged for your order until you pick it up, you can always advise that you would like to use your PC Points and let them know how much when you pick your groceries up.
I will DEFINITELY be trying this the next time it actually do the PC express at stupidstore. I have always been told, I can't use my points when using express ordering. I will continue to keep asking.
Those weeks where we go out of town and do not have time to actually shop for the week...pc express has been a life saver. I like to use my points...and I will try this the next time :flower:

Up at the crack of dawn and picked up my PC grocery order. 7 am.
Everything looks good-no subs and everything fresh with a good expiry date(yogurt good till Dec).
I did take advantage and stocked up on some water and heavy can goods.
Everything was packaged well and PC points in my account when I got home--actually 60,000 ,,I'm sure they will realize that they gave me 30,000 too many soon.

I would use the service again.
Hugs
Mel

Looks like No Frills has some Halloween Candy
with PC Points
spend $20 get 10,000 points

Oct 29-Nov 4th
https://www.nofrills.ca/print-flyer?navid=flyout-L2-Flyer
Real Canadian Superstore
Flyer
buy $50 Foot Locker or WaySpa Gift card get 10,000 PC Points
Page 14
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10001/1380901?page=14
Loblaws
Oct 29 to Nov 2
Buy $50 WaySpa/Footlocker get 10,000 PC points
Buy a $50 Home Hardware Gift card get 7,500 PC Points
Page #3
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10000/1380936?page=3

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Wednesday, save those offers.

I see, from My Offers, that bonus redemption is this weekend. Could be a good start to Christmas shopping.
Thank for the information! I always miss it, but I like to get the stocking stuffers out of the way-toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss, face masks, nail polish, deodorant, Terry's chocolate orange (but they won't have those yet), my face cream, Bio-Freez for DH to put in my stocking, etc. Oh, and I'd forgotten that it is Wednesday and I need to save my offers! Thanks, again!

For those who buy nail polish for stocking stuffers, I'd like to recommend Sally Hansen's new Good.Kind.Pure line. It's plant-based and the formula is awesome! So far, I have only repainted my nails every 7 days, and that's because I am super picky about chips, wear, etc. I would ALSO have to recommend Essie's Platinum Grade Top Coat. It's used with the Gel polishes, but it isn't gel formula. I use it with regular lacquer. Okay, that is my stocking stuffer recommendation for the day LOL

535313 535314

My shop at Loblaws
This morning I picked up a big beautiful outdoor lantern , and a small set of warm white pinecone lights ,,which I put together for the outdoor table. I just finished collecting all different types pine cones from my forest to fill the lantern with. I stocked up on ice melt and should get 20,000 PC points for my $50.00 purchase. The points didn't post on the receipt but I put in a missing miles report so hopefully they will post.

Hugs
Mel

I received an interesting personal offer. 5,000 points when yo shop 4 times and spend at least $10 in each transaction, before November 30.

I should be able to do that. I am usually in there at least once a week this time of year, shopping for little things, stocking stuffers etc etc.

This is a perfect personal offer for this time of year.
Fingers crossed that I get one.

Hugs
Mel

My shop at Loblaws
This morning I picked up a big beautiful outdoor lantern , and a small set of warm white pinecone lights ,,which I put together for the outdoor table. I just finished collecting all different types pine cones from my forest to fill the lantern with. I stocked up on ice melt and should get 20,000 PC points for my $50.00 purchase. The points didn't post on the receipt but I put in a missing miles report so hopefully they will post.

Hugs
Mel
I'd love to see a pic when you are done! We're moving in the spring, so I'm not buying anything new until we do so. But I'd love to see your lantern and table!

I'd love to see a pic when you are done! We're moving in the spring, so I'm not buying anything new until we do so. But I'd love to see your lantern and table!

Here she is
not super fancy like a store bought one but I made her.
Table below is a heated one I got from Airmiles last year.
wlBEatK.jpg

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter