Pet Cabin Loops?

Mary2e

DIS Veteran
We're going back again. Last year we rented an RV from Kissimmee Orlando RV Rentals and stayed in the 200 loop. We loved it there. The location was outstanding and the perfect place to bring our pup.

We've decided to try the cabins this time because we couldn't get our camera to work in the RV and thought he would be safer in a cabin. I've tested a new travel router and camera and we're good to go. This is going to be our trial for leaving him alone for a bit.

Does anyone know which cabin loops are for pets? We have notified Disney and will be paying the additional obscene rate of $50 a day for a 9 pound non-shedding dog :oops::oops::oops:. We have always stayed in the 2500 loop and requested it again, but I don't know if pets are allowed. If they're not, I'd like to know which loops so I can select one.

Has anything changed in the cabins in the last 3 or so years? We were there right after the remodel, and really didn't care for the sofa bed, which is horrible to sleep on. We really missed the Murphy bed. But we're going to do it again for the puppy :) How is cooking in the convection oven versus using the old free standing oven? Again, the last we were there we didn't cook. This time we may need to.

Thanks.

I just got off the phone with reservations to make sure my request for a cabin loop was on it. I was told that every cabin loop now accepts pets. So I did a first request for 2500 and a second for 2300 just in case.

Is there anyone there now who could verify the information?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter