sept-dec2010199.jpg

Vanilla (11 yrs old)
dsc0035.jpg

Mocha (5 yrs old)
dsc0038.jpg

Latte (2 yrs old)
jan1-feb8-2011020.jpg

Sorry the pics ar so big, I'm having photbucket issues :confused3

I'll go next. Please post your photos everyone...it really helps me choose colors for my swap pieces when I can see what your pets look like.:)

We have 2 pets. Here is our hamster, Snickerdoodle. She's 18 mos. old. We actually got her from Ann (AlexWyattMommy) a fellow DIS swapper.
036-2.jpg

She has a pretty posh bincage set up when she's a good girl and not trying to chew her way out!
041-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

Here is our dog, Bentley, a havanese. He is almost 3 yrs. old. He is completely spoiled and gets lots of attention! he has so many nicknames...a recent favorite is "Captain Fuzzy Cheeks.":rotfl2:
DSC_4347.jpg

we love how his tail curls up around his back! His tail indicates his mood. If he puts his tail down, he is unhappy.
bentleytail.jpg

bentleyboo.jpg

In September, we found a kitten living under our bushes. It was very skinny and never seemed to leave to "go home". It was skiddish and definately afraid of us. I saw a large cat with it a few times. I believe it was the mama who is a stray and had a litter. We fed it and tried to work with it to tame it. I asked around and couldn't find a home for it. We couldn't keep it because my husband and oldest daughter are very allergic to cats (eyes swell shut). I didn't think it would survive as an outside cat because we live in a wooded area with foxes, and an occasional coyote. So we took it to a no kill shelter after we had got it to the point where it liked interaction with people. It weighed 2.7 lbs when I dropped it off at the shelter (good thing I chunked it up!). It was a boy cat,and the shelter named him Olliver. I called to check on him and he got adopted a little less than a month later...yea! :cheer2:So my cat groups are photos of the little stray we loved on for about 3-4 weeks.
027-3.jpg

018-3.jpg

024-3.jpg

Here are my puppies:

Chocolate (12 yrs old)
sept-dec2010199.jpg

Vanilla (11 yrs old)
dsc0035.jpg

Mocha (5 yrs old)
dsc0038.jpg

Latte (2 yrs old)
jan1-feb8-2011020.jpg

Sorry the pics ar so big, I'm having photbucket issues :confused3

Love the pics Cheryl-thanks for sharing!! Your puppies look so sweet-love the expressions on their faces. :lovestruc

I'll go next. Please post your photos everyone...it really helps me choose colors for my swap pieces when I can see what your pets look like.:)

We have 2 pets. Here is our hamster, Snickerdoodle. She's 18 mos. old. We actually got her from Ann (AlexWyattMommy) a fellow DIS swapper.
036-2.jpg

She has a pretty posh bincage set up when she's a good girl and not trying to chew her way out!
041-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

Here is our dog, Bentley, a havanese. He is almost 3 yrs. old. He is completely spoiled and gets lots of attention! he has so many nicknames...a recent favorite is "Captain Fuzzy Cheeks.":rotfl2:
DSC_4347.jpg

we love how his tail curls up around his back! His tail indicates his mood. If he puts his tail down, he is unhappy.
bentleytail.jpg

bentleyboo.jpg

In September, we found a kitten living under our bushes. It was very skinny and never seemed to leave to "go home". It was skiddish and definately afraid of us. I saw a large cat with it a few times. I believe it was the mama who is a stray and had a litter. We fed it and tried to work with it to tame it. I asked around and couldn't find a home for it. We couldn't keep it because my husband and oldest daughter are very allergic to cats (eyes swell shut). I didn't think it would survive as an outside cat because we live in a wooded area with foxes, and an occasional coyote. So we took it to a no kill shelter after we had got it to the point where it liked interaction with people. It weighed 2.7 lbs when I dropped it off at the shelter (good thing I chunked it up!). It was a boy cat,and the shelter named him Olliver. I called to check on him and he got adopted a little less than a month later...yea! :cheer2:So my cat groups are photos of the little stray we loved on for about 3-4 weeks.
027-3.jpg

018-3.jpg

024-3.jpg

LOVE all your pics Traci!! Snickerdoodle & Bentley are the cutest things! And that is so sweet of y'all to take care of Olliver. We had a similar situation about 6 weeks ago-a stray cat had kittens in my neighbor's yard and then abandoned them after a couple of weeks. :sad: I am allergic to cats (and everything else)...but DS7 talked us into keeping one of them. I've upped my daily allergy meds, and have been taking allergy shots since January so hopefully I'll build up some resistance!! Going to post pics of him now on photobucket...

My groups look good. I'll try to take a picture of my bassett hound Poker and post tomorrow. Feeling a little under the weather tonight.

Here's our furbabies...first off is our new kitten Tigger. My neighbor found him and his 5 brothers & sisters out in the woods behind her house-mama cat gone. She bottlefed them for a few weeks, and brought them out to show everyone when they were big enough. DS7 saw him and fell in love. So...even though DH said no more cats-here's Tigger!

Tigger-8 weeks old:
IMG_2225.jpg

DSC_5740.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

The dogs:
Mollie (sheltie)-12 years old
DSC_0300.jpg

Daisy (sheltie)-3 years old
DSC_4362.jpg

Woody (beagle)-2 years old
DSC_4361.jpg

Sleepy puppies!
IMG_2135.jpg

The Pigs:
Blaster-1 1/2
IMG_0492.jpg

Bacon-1
IMG_0569.jpg

Anne, your pets are really cute! The sleepy puppy pictures are so sweet! I love their names!!! How nice of you to adopt one of the kittens. My favorite kitty picture is Tigger in the dish showing how small he is. We have some of those same toys/huts etc. in our hamster cage. I can't get over the guinea pig names...:thumbsup2

Can not get pictures to post for some reason. We had a fawn colored pug named Barney. He passed away about a year ago. Was 9 years old. I have two boxes full of pictures of him. I need to get started on scrapbooking them. Hope to get another pug early next year. Love the pictures of the furbabies I have seen so far.

Anne, your pets are really cute! The sleepy puppy pictures are so sweet! I love their names!!! How nice of you to adopt one of the kittens. My favorite kitty picture is Tigger in the dish showing how small he is. We have some of those same toys/huts etc. in our hamster cage. I can't get over the guinea pig names...:thumbsup2

Thanks Traci! I love all my furbabies!! The boys named their guinea pigs...Blaster after G-Force, and Bacon because it's my middle son's favorite food. :rotfl:

Here is my dog Poker. He will be 9 on New Year's Eve

IMG_0179.jpg

He is precious Michelle! Thanks for sharing!!:)

Can not get pictures to post for some reason. We had a fawn colored pug named Barney. He passed away about a year ago. Was 9 years old. I have two boxes full of pictures of him. I need to get started on scrapbooking them. Hope to get another pug early next year. Love the pictures of the furbabies I have seen so far.

Aww-sorry to hear about Barney.:sad2: You'll remember all the great times you had with him when you scrap his pictures.

Not sure about the pics...you're posting them on photobucket then copying the img code right?

Poker is so cute! I love his coloring! What is his personality like?:)

I'm sorry to hear about your pug Barney. I just love pugs! Once I saw a super cute scrapbook pug page and it had a cute title : You pug at my heartstrings. Our good friends have pugs and their dogs are so funny and will completely sit on the couch laying back like a person on the back cushions and get their bellies rubbed.

Poker is so cute! I love his coloring! What is his personality like?:)

I'm sorry to hear about your pug Barney. I just love pugs! Once I saw a super cute scrapbook pug page and it had a cute title : You pug at my heartstrings. Our good friends have pugs and their dogs are so funny and will completely sit on the couch laying back like a person on the back cushions and get their bellies rubbed.

Poker is a very lazy dog....sleeps most of the time and only barks when he wants a treat especially from me! He is very good with the kids and is really friendly. He loves to get his tushy rubbed.

Poker sounds like a great dog!

I was uploading pictures from my camera this morning and found these 2 that I wanted to share from Trick or Treat night. :goodvibes

Me and Bentley
155.jpg

THE Cutest lil pumpkin ever!
153.jpg

urbkols said:
Poker is a very lazy dog....sleeps most of the time and only barks when he wants a treat especially from me! He is very good with the kids and is really friendly. He loves to get his tushy rubbed.

My beagle Woody is the same way! Sleeps aaaallllllll day, then wakes up to play for an hour or so after dinner, then right back to sleep!:)

Love the pics of Bentley all dressed up as a pumpkin!! Too cute!! I dressed my dogs up last year (to the dismay of DH) and they were adorable. I'll have to look for those pictures....

Ok-here we go....last Halloween:

Daisy as Minnie Mouse-
DSC_5962.jpg

Mollie as a unicorn-
DSC_5956.jpg

Woody as Superdog-
DSC_5954.jpg

Superdog taking a break!
DSC_5971.jpg

I don't know why some pictures resized, but some are still too big...photobucket is giving me a headache!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter