Photo Sharing - Nikon Part 2

WDW-Aug-5-am-156-of-249-XL.jpg

Sha baby! She is adorable & that is a beautiful picture of her. And I love her tiny fleur de lis earrings. Are you in Louisiana? The reason why I ask is because I live in south Louisiana & we do love our fleur de lis down here. It's the only place I can imagine little ones having earrings like that. :laughing:

Yes, we are from Metairie/New Orleans but now we live in Slidell. We do love the fleur de lis, dont we?
WHO DAT?!!!!!!!

Yes, we are from Metairie/New Orleans but now we live in Slidell. We do love the fleur de lis, dont we?
WHO DAT?!!!!!!!

I knew it! :laughing: We're over in Lafayette. I'll watch pro football with my husband, but I MUCH prefer college. GEAUX TIGERS! I'm so ready for the LSU season to start!!! :cheer2:

WHO DAT?!!!!!!!

I knew it! :laughing: We're over in Lafayette. I'll watch pro football with my husband, but I MUCH prefer college. GEAUX TIGERS! I'm so ready for the LSU season to start!!! :cheer2:

Another WHO DAT fan "up north" near Hattiesburg, MS! SOOOOOO glad football season is finally here!! :worship:

My wife went to USL. If your a Saints fan you gotta be a Tiger fan! :thumbsup2

This is my nephew Hibiki(He-Beek-ee). I can already tell he is going to be a very handsome little guy. He is about 2 months in this picture from yesterday at a family dinner.

DSC_8099.jpg

It was shot with my D7000/ 18-200vr
ISO 1600, 1/50 sec, 48mm, and f5. For being shot handheld at iso 1600 I am very happy the way this came out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter