• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Sharing - Nikon Part 2

_DSC1682.jpg

Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse - Acadia National Park, Maine

Nikon D300 w/Nikkor 300/f4
i-Zs5Gx4m-XL.jpg

Hey Harry I've noticed some of the last few shots you've posted were taken with a Canon... You turning to the dark side or what.....

Actually Dave, I had a T2i for my WDW trip in May. As soon as I got home I sold it and bought my D5100 which I love. In Disney my brother had a D3100 that I used once and I fell for the Nikon. I post those pics here because I feel I belong amongst the Nikon shooters. I do find that my D5100 shots are noticeably sharper and color and contrast better with every lens I use. So the answer to your question is the opposite, I switched to Nikon. I just ordered a sigma 70-200 f2.8 HSM II Macro which will hopefully be here by the weekend. I have never shot with a Lens without OS so I am kinda worried. Now that I am just rambling on, I want to thank you, Scott, and everyone else on here for inspiring me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter