pick a pearl setting

I doubt it, since they're cultured, but if that happened I'm 100% sure they'd let you pick another oyster!

Can you pay for this using a Disney Gift Card?
I don't know but I used my KTTW card to pay, so if you are staying onsite a work around would be use kttw card to pay and use Disney GC to pay on rm acct.

I got a pearl/cage set on the Disney cruise back in 2003, and haven't seen them since. I got the Minnie head, and it has never tarnished.

That said, we are going to Disney at the end of April and I am completely excited about getting the Cinderella coach! Just in time for Mother's Day ;) We got married in Disney at the Wedding Pavilion with a Cinderella theme, so I have many items representing Cinderella!

Thanks so much for letting us know about this little "Epcot Treasure" :thumbsup2

I searched the thread and saw posts from a few years back saying there was a kiosk at DTD at DL. Can anybody confirm if it is still there? Anybody had experiences there?

There is a kiosk at DD in WDW but it's just a couple of oysters in a bucket. Not quite the same experience as the show they put on in the Japan pavilion!

I also saw a kiosk on the Boardwalk (or maybe it was near the Beach Club?) with the same buckety setup.

Sorry, I don't know about DL.

Beautiful earrings!! My DD and I did this at Epcot and had such a great time. We are going to DL this summer, and she asked me if we could do it there! I searched the thread and saw posts from a few years back saying there was a kiosk at DTD at DL. Can anybody confirm if it is still there? Anybody had experiences there?

As of last May it was still there, but I have never picked a pearl at DL.

Corinna

Thank you so much for all the info about this experience. I can't wait to get my pearl ring next october. :goodvibes

You will all appreciate our Pick a Pearl experience. My dear SIL, who is a Disney TA, gave all of us the Cinderella Coach so we could go to Pick A Pearl while we were there. Super excited! We all pick a pearl. DD's is 7.5 and the rest of us get 7. So the 7 fits fine in the Cinderella coach. DD's pearl? Too big! I told her that I would buy a new setting and keep that one and she could pick another pearl. Can you guess what happened? She got perfect twins! So now we bought another setting to keep the twins together and gave up. We still have an empty Cinderella coach. I think we were the only ones there wishing for a small pearl.

I know this is for the Epcot store but can someone confirm if there is one in DTD? We can only go to MK for this trip but I would love to do this for my girls! (Who am I kidding....it's for me too!):laughing: Are the prices about the same?

I always ask DH for an oyster or two when we go. The last two times I have had oysters with twin pearls!

Still waiting to get a silver or black one....

You will all appreciate our Pick a Pearl experience. My dear SIL, who is a Disney TA, gave all of us the Cinderella Coach so we could go to Pick A Pearl while we were there. Super excited! We all pick a pearl. DD's is 7.5 and the rest of us get 7. So the 7 fits fine in the Cinderella coach. DD's pearl? Too big! I told her that I would buy a new setting and keep that one and she could pick another pearl. Can you guess what happened? She got perfect twins! So now we bought another setting to keep the twins together and gave up. We still have an empty Cinderella coach. I think we were the only ones there wishing for a small pearl.

Haha this happened to us too! I did it on our honeymoon... I got a huge 8 3/4 pearl but wanted the Cinderella coach cage... I was thinking about trading with some one, but tried again and got a 7 1/4 pearl... They say only up to 7 fits but we managed to squeeze my second pearl in there... Only thing it doesn't move inside the cage.

Does anyone know the price of a gold cinderella carriage setting? We are going in September and our thinking this will make a nice gift for DD. Willing to spendmsome cash as this would be her one big souvenier. ( she' got all the dresses:). )

Does anyone know the price of a gold cinderella carriage setting? We are going in September and our thinking this will make a nice gift for DD. Willing to spendmsome cash as this would be her one big souvenier. ( she' got all the dresses:). )

Do you mean silver? I've never seen a gold one. The silver one is $49.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter