** Picture of the Day 3 **

DSC_2500_2-XL.jpg

She's been waiting for this day since school started last September and soccer season is FINALLY here :lovestruc; the muddy field didn't matter but a lot of Mother's doing late night laundry to get ready for tomorrows game :rolleyes1...

i-7hDpv9r-M.jpg
i-CNtg79w-XL.jpg
:tink:

We've been rather chilly here too in Texas but nothing like THAT! Beautiful picture! :tink:

Thank you Karolyn!

Yes, this has definitely been the coldest fall/winter since we moved here in 2016. I finally went and bought a winter coat, our second car's battery died on us and one of the garage doors froze shut!!! But today it's going to 60 degrees which is ever so typical for the Springs!

Stay warm Karolyn!

Thank you Karolyn!

Yes, this has definitely been the coldest fall/winter since we moved here in 2016. I finally went and bought a winter coat, our second car's battery died on us and one of the garage doors froze shut!!! But today it's going to 60 degrees which is ever so typical for the Springs!

Stay warm Karolyn!

:eek: The garage door froze shut! :oops: And you had to finally buy a winter coat? :cold: But sounds like today will be like it is here in Texas; nasty, cold, rain one day and beautiful, almost warm day the next. Enjoy "the 60's", sounds like it will be a welcome change! :goodvibes :tink:

Kathy...this is what I'm talking about :lovestruc...from MUD, leggings, gloves, long sleeves on the field and coats, hats, blankets, LONG JOHNS :rotfl:, blankets and hand warmers in the stands to an absolute GORGEOUS day for soccer...and didn't even need to put my coat on in the stands! :cloud9:

i-BWMWX9Z-XL.jpg

Kathy...this is what I'm talking about :lovestruc...from MUD, leggings, gloves, long sleeves on the field and coats, hats, blankets, LONG JOHNS :rotfl:, blankets and hand warmers in the stands to an absolute GORGEOUS day for soccer...and didn't even need to put my coat on in the stands! :cloud9:

i-BWMWX9Z-XL.jpg

So glad I'm not in that situation :daisy:!!! I doubt you would be either if you didn't have wonderful vested interest in seeing the girl(s)! I used to ski, winter camp in a tent and love being outside in any weather but I've gotten lazy as I grew older! Neighbor across the street wants me to give skiing another chance but all I can think of is what would happen if I fell :upsidedow at my advanced age (LOL).

Yes, it's in the low 60s today so I should get outside and take the ornaments off the tree out front. Have a great warm, dry weekend Karolyn!

So glad I'm not in that situation :daisy:!!! I doubt you would be either if you didn't have wonderful vested interest in seeing the girl(s)! I used to ski, winter camp in a tent and love being outside in any weather but I've gotten lazy as I grew older! Neighbor across the street wants me to give skiing another chance but all I can think of is what would happen if I fell :upsidedow at my advanced age (LOL).

Yes, it's in the low 60s today so I should get outside and take the ornaments off the tree out front. Have a great warm, dry weekend Karolyn!

::yes:: The only way I'd miss this would be if I'm in a hospital bed :rotfl:... or at youngest DGD's activity (which will happen next week when they both play at the same time 45 minutes apart :crazy:) but not saying it's been "easy"! :crazy2: This is the only time I get out in the cold and wet preferring nice warm sweats and the fireplace! I've never been on ski's but can't imagine trying "at MY age" which is close to yours! :goodvibes 11 AM game today with sunshine and NO COATS :dance3: and back home now KNOWING I need to be outside beginning the Christmas display "take down" but both Texas teams are playing football this afternoon and evening so I'll enjoy the sunshine "through the window"! :sunny: :tink:

The super plays during the game made the loss in the final 20 SECONDS extra hard :headache:; "character building day" :rolleyes1...

i-7v5f95p-XL.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter