Piper's Practically Perfect PTR..Wish Trip! 3/2-8...Upd Pg 126- TR Link!! Hooray!

OK DISers, that's all I have so far. Hope everyone had a wonderful day, or yesterday (depending on when you read this) and I pray for an even better day today! :goodvibes :hug:

You rock! I love updates!!! :goodvibes If you talk to her later, tell her we are all praying for the yucky sniffles to go away and for them to have a safe and pixie dust (not the sneezing kind!) filled trip!! :laughing:
Thanks for letting us all know they arrived safely- I will have to tell her she is grounded! I told her if she didn't call once she landed that she was grounded when she gets home- just like I tell my step-daughter when she flies to her moms. :rotfl2: She too has a habit of forgetting to call and let us know she is safe!

:banana::banana::banana:Now for their fun to begin!! :banana::banana::banana:

ohhhh! i missed the bon voyage party! well, still sending pixie dust and good vibes for a wonderful wonderful trip. hope you girls have a blast! stay well and enjoy!!:)

I honestly started writing this update thinking, okay, I'm not going to make anyone cry this time..lol..I was wrong,

Yep...you did it again...I'm sitting at my desk here at work crying like a baby. Good thing no one else is here yet. :)

I have loved following along with you guys on your journey. You are going to have an amazing trip full of life long memories. Enjoy it!!

Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back...then you get to re-live it all over again!

Yeah!!! Love the update!!

I hope you are planning to update us every day! :rolleyes1

I will definitely be praying for her! That plane air can be icky.

Thanks so much for the update Camille! I'm glad that made it safely. We will pray that the sniffles are gone this morning. Plane air gets to me too. Yuck!

Thanks for the update Camille!!!

Sounds magical already....Piper sure deserves it and more!!!!!

Prayers for no more sniffles!!!!

You rock! I love updates!!! :goodvibes If you talk to her later, tell her we are all praying for the yucky sniffles to go away and for them to have a safe and pixie dust (not the sneezing kind!) filled trip!! :laughing:
Thanks for letting us all know they arrived safely- I will have to tell her she is grounded! I told her if she didn't call once she landed that she was grounded when she gets home- just like I tell my step-daughter when she flies to her moms. :rotfl2: She too has a habit of forgetting to call and let us know she is safe!

:banana::banana::banana:Now for their fun to begin!! :banana::banana::banana:

:rotfl: If I talk to her again this evening I'll be sure to let her know she's in for it when she gets home! :laughing: Thank you for the wonderful words Jenn, and I know the prayers will help. :hug:

Yeah!!! Love the update!!

I hope you are planning to update us every day! :rolleyes1

I will definitely be praying for her! That plane air can be icky.

Mary, you stinker. :goodvibes I'll be sure to update as much as I can. I'm hoping to hear how their day went today! I'm hoping to hear she was well rested due to our prayers and I'm hoping to hear all about the Pixie Dust that came their way. :love: Thank you Mary for your prayers too. :hug:

Thanks so much for the update Camille! I'm glad that made it safely. We will pray that the sniffles are gone this morning. Plane air gets to me too. Yuck!
Leanne, I hear ya! I don't like plane air at all! I get the worst case of plane snots when I've been on one. :crazy2:

Thank you for the update Camille! We are definately praying for Piper!!

Thank you Tonya, your prayers are a real blessing, everyone's is. :hug:

Thanks for the update Camille!!!

Sounds magical already....Piper sure deserves it and more!!!!!

Prayers for no more sniffles!!!!

Shannon, thank you for your prayers and sweet words. :goodvibes How's little one doing? Is she doing any better? I sent a card, but I didn't know if you had gotten it, it wouldn't allow me to put her name into the patient line. :confused3 Hope she's doing better. :hug:

Thanks for the update Camille!! :goodvibes So happy to know that their flight was good and they arrived safely! I hate the deicing but I know it's necessary....it's just a mental thing! ;) I am sure it was just the icky plane air and hopefully that Florida sunshine and blue sky will do our little Piper some good! :hug:

Tracy

Thank you everyone for your sweet prayers and positive thoughs for Piper and gang. ;)

I haven't heard anything from them, I should probably call them to see if they're doing alright. I'll let you all know when and if I do hear anything, I promise. :goodvibes

OK! I spoke to Amanda right after my last post and since it was late and I was way tired I decided to post when I had some time and wasn't so tired. I've been working really hard on going to bed much earlier than I have been in the past (I usually average about 4-5 a.m.). Very bad I know.
Since I've had some crazy days over the last couple of days, I had to post late any way and decide better now than who knows when since tired has been a constant state of mind around here with me! :laughing:

She said the schedule she "thought" they were going to keep and what they have ended up doing have been totally two different things! :rotfl:

She said their first day at MK ended up being to much to keep up with and decided they would bring it down a notch or two, this way they don't wear themselves down.

They are still pretty tired, but having a blast! I can't wait to hear all about the Sea World day they had today, she said she may call me Sunday to let me know how everything is going.

She sounds good, but tired, tired, tired. When I called, Piper was still doing her meds and vest, she actually fell asleep doing her vest. :hug: Bless her little heart.
I think since they slowed down they are having the time of their lives. :yay:

I'm tired, so I'm hoping this is making sense. :laughing:

Night y'all!

I suspected they might have to bring it down a notch or 2 or 5!! Her schedule was mighty packed!
Thanks so much for the updates! It'll be fun to hear all about it when they get back- but meantime, your live updates are fun, fun, fun!!!

Can you help me?? Millie or anyone?

I am trying to find Piper here at the parks and have misplaced their phone number!! Please helpe to find Piper!!!!

great to hear updates. hope they are having a blast and glad to hear they decided to slow it down a bit. those parks can certainly wear you out even on the best of days. sounds like lots of us are thinking of piper and amanda and sending pixie dust and good vibes their way!

piper and amanda, keep having fun!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter