Placing a picture in my signature

You want to do a single left mouse click on the img code line in your photobucket album and then a simple right mouse click and paste here. Do not use the
insertimage.gif
icon here.

A VERY BIG THANK_YOU!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship: :yay: :woohoo: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

If you want to clean up the current signature picture, just go to your Edit Signature and then delete the leading and trailing

B] before the img code and the [B][SIZE="5"]
[/IMG]
after.

Hi! I can't seem to get my sinature pics/tickers next to each other rather than on top of each other. :badpc: What do I need to do?
Thank-you,
Ellen

Try placing your cursor immediately to the right of the Pooh picture and then do a delete to bring up the ticker to the same line. If it is too wide, it will force it to the next line, if not, it will move up.

Hi! I can't seem to get my sinature pics/tickers next to each other rather than on top of each other. :badpc: What do I need to do?
Thank-you,
Ellen

OK- I've figured out the photos, but what about the tickers?

There is not enough space there for the 3 pictures and the ticker. I have seen narrower tickers here, but not sure how they are done.

There is not enough space there for the 3 pictures and the ticker. I have seen narrower tickers here, but not sure how they are done.

Hi- They have a shorter version on the ticker website. I'm going to go try right now. Getting rid of the vertical photo of my boys helped shorten the whole thing, but not quite enough to get the whole second ticker in. Wish me luck!:thumbsup2

Oh well- almost! That's enough for me this morning- time for laundry!!

HOORAY!!!! IT WORKED!!!! Just had to keep playing with it, and backspacing! Thank-you for the help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter