Placing a picture in my signature

DSCF0042-1.jpg

TEST

WHAT am I doing wrong? I reduced this pix to thumbnail size on my Photobucket account and it is still showing up huge!

080-2.jpg

Anyone know how I can get an actualy picture in my signature instead of the link appearing? I am doing
but I can't seem to get the picture to appear...

Would this pix be acceptable as a signature or is it too big? Is there a way to size it down if it is too big?

3e269lkh27k.gif

Would this pix be acceptable as a signature or is it too big? Is there a way to size it down if it is too big?

3e269lkh27k.gif

It is larger than 250 pixels in height, so while you could put it into your signature, it would automatically be clipped at 250 pixels.

Also, you already have a lot in your signature. I assume you're aware that not all users are seeing all of it. Those with lower resolution screen do not get everything since as the images 'wrap' from one line to another, once they exceed 250 pixels total, everything is clipped.

Obviously if you put the new photo into your signature, even less of the remaining items will continue to show.

Finally, your image is what's called an animated gif. Yes they can be made smaller, provided you have the right software to do that. Yours appears fairly simple, apparently only two different 'frames'. Each frame has to be reduced, and the animation retained.

It is larger than 250 pixels in height, so while you could put it into your signature, it would automatically be clipped at 250 pixels.

Also, you already have a lot in your signature. I assume you're aware that not all users are seeing all of it. Those with lower resolution screen do not get everything since as the images 'wrap' from one line to another, once they exceed 250 pixels total, everything is clipped.

Obviously if you put the new photo into your signature, even less of the remaining items will continue to show.

Finally, your image is what's called an animated gif. Yes they can be made smaller, provided you have the right software to do that. Yours appears fairly simple, apparently only two different 'frames'. Each frame has to be reduced, and the animation retained.

Thanks for the info! I would like to replace the passholder with a small version of this gif but I don't know how to shrink it. :(

Aaaargh! Can someone please look at the post above and tell me what I am doing wrong?? I have edited several times and I still end up with the address and not the photo. TIA!

Very cute!! :thumbsup2

Make your first img look like this
B] (you have a } and the second one look like this [B]
(you are missing the /)

Also, if using photobucket, all you have to do is a single left mouse click on the img code line below the photo in your PB album. That copies the address as well as the correct coding (the img stuff). Then come back here and right mouse click and select paste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter