Planning for 2013....who else?

As of right now we are planning on going in Aug. before the kids start school. The kids wanted to do spring break again but the cost was a little to much this year so instead we are hoping to get a discount since going in Aug. My mom got a discount code for Aug. and she has only been twice and that was with us both times. :lmao: I could really use that code. I guess WDW knows we will go with or without a discount.

Do you mean the pirates one? Or is there another?

We had to call and we booked just after the 180 day mark

At one time you could book a fireworks cruise on bay lakes. They may not do it anymore. How much is the wishes party?

lovegrumpy said:
How do we go about looking for the dessert party r the fireworks cruise?

Call the wdw dining line to book either the dessert party or pirates and pals fireworks cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Well I got a job in the school system (yay!) But this means off season is OUT of the question :sad1: It also means that our trip has been bumped up to JUNE!!!!! :cool2: 6 months earlier than planned. Already passed the 180 mark so making adr's has been a little stressful. Since we arent on the dining plan we are only making probably 3-4 ressies so i guess we r good. Although havent been able to find ANYTHING for the week for the Fireworks Desert Party :mad: Oh well. IM GOIN TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!

There's an entire thread about booking the dessert party. They just opened up the booking for Feb. on Jan 3rd, so it will be a while before June opens for booking. The thread keeps a watch and announces when booking opens for each month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter