Planning for 2013....who else?

I'm curious to see what's offered and how it compares to the trips I've booked already for 2013 by renting points. I hope I made the right financial decision as it's too late to turn back now! lol

I am excited to look online tomorrow but might wait until they release free dining to actually book.

We've been booked since February because we rented DVC points at the 11 month window. Today was our 180 day for ADRs, and we got CRT at 830a on our first full day and Ohana at 5p on our second full day, both of which were exactly what we wanted. We might book a lunch TS for our Epcot day, but we haven't decided yet. Can't wait!

We are booked at the SSR for March but going to try to switch to the BW. We are going for St. Patricks Day and my DD's 1st birthday :) Can't wait for my 180 days! Really hope that Beauty and the Beast Restaurant is open by then. And got to hit up Raglan Road for St. Patricks Day!

Anyone know about the schedule for that new restaurant?

I'm all over the board on when we'll go - Feb, June or December. Can't decide! :rotfl: Taking a look at prices for next year will help me decide. Although, I thought we were set on staying at AoA in a Cars suite until I looked at the prices. We could stay at AKL for only $200 more!!! Those suites are ridiculously expensive. Geez louise.

Staying offsite in a Windsor Hills townhouse 3/9-3/16. We are only doing 2 park days (we will have already been for a weekend in October 2012) followed by at least 2 water park days and maybe a day at Disney Quest, which we have never done.

Can't wait!

I was plannin', wishin', hopin' for a year or so - now it's official! We're booked!! AoA Little Mermaid 10/17-10/26 :thumbsup2

I have been on line all day. My brain hurts from all the numbers that I have been running to see where we should stay. But after hours of research it is official. We will be staying at POFQ on May 26th- June 1st.:cool1::cool1:

We are going back in February 2013 for my daughter's soccer tournament. You know any excuse to get to Disney! We went for the first time in January 2011, so we may be on an odd year system from here on out.:)

I cancelled my "ROOM-ONLY" and re-booked a package for the same dates (May 1 - May 10) and same resort (Port Orleans - Riverside -- Royal Guest Room - Riverview).

It seems so official now :yay:!

We are going back in February 2013 for my daughter's soccer tournament. You know any excuse to get to Disney! We went for the first time in January 2011, so we may be on an odd year system from here on out.:)

We went for the first time in 2011 too! Seems we're on the same "odd year system" as you. I'd like to go every year, but my budget decided that every other year is the best it could do :lmao:.

I had original thought we were going in August, but changed it to October and bringing another family with us. :thumbsup2 MNSSHP & HHN here we come!! :woohoo:

We are planning on going July 2013 for DD 6th bday. Trying to decide between AoA or Poly...any thoughts? Oh, I have a DS that will be 14 by then.

We're planning on going in the summer, but we're not quite sure when we're going... We've gone in August usually, but this year my sister said she wanted to go in June instead. We're TTC (via IVF) and had gotten pregnant (due in January), but then lost the baby :sad:, so we're trying again soon, and if we're successful, we'll be due late spring/early summer - which means that the baby would be only a month or two old.

So, although we'd normally start planning things already, we're waiting until we do our fertility treatments and know if we're PG. (My sister isn't the planner I am, so she doesn't care yet...)

Planning First Trip To Disney as PARENTS - November 2012!!! celebrating our DS 3rd Birthday. We will also go in November 2013 as well.

It's official now for us too! November 2013...need to change my sig cause we are going to the Beach Club Resort~

Well I got a job in the school system (yay!) But this means off season is OUT of the question :sad1: It also means that our trip has been bumped up to JUNE!!!!! :cool2: 6 months earlier than planned. Already passed the 180 mark so making adr's has been a little stressful. Since we arent on the dining plan we are only making probably 3-4 ressies so i guess we r good. Although havent been able to find ANYTHING for the week for the Fireworks Desert Party :mad: Oh well. IM GOIN TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!

Not 100% sure on this but from what I've read you cannot book the dessert party until 90 day mark. Please someone correct me if i am wrong! You can book by calling or on the website under dining events.

aLLpInK said:
Not 100% sure on this but from what I've read you cannot book the dessert party until 90 day mark. Please someone correct me if i am wrong! You can book by calling or on the website under dining events.

That is what I have understood as well:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter