PodCast 4.0 Chit Chat

We had huge thunderstorms this morning for an early wake up. I'm just glad it rained hard enough to wash off a little of the pollen that's been sky-high lately! And we need the rain... :)

I get sinus headaches from high pressure weather systems and was DYING yesterday waiting for it to rain! So glad it finally broke - and the washing down pollen is a plus too! :cool1:

I get sinus headaches from high pressure weather systems and was DYING yesterday waiting for it to rain! So glad it finally broke - and the washing down pollen is a plus too! :cool1:

I hear ya on that Tiffany....I have year round alergies and I'm on medication...but the spring time is the worst for me.....the only time I'm not bothered is when I go to Florida...for some reason when I'm there, I'm totally clear....Oh, I see that you live in Tampa..my sister lives there...I'm going to see her the end of next week..but I'm not going to Tampa...she's meeting me in Kissimmee (this way I get to have a little Disney fix :rotfl:)

I hear ya on that Tiffany....I have year round alergies and I'm on medication...but the spring time is the worst for me.....the only time I'm not bothered is when I go to Florida...for some reason when I'm there, I'm totally clear....Oh, I see that you live in Tampa..my sister lives there...I'm going to see her the end of next week..but I'm not going to Tampa...she's meeting me in Kissimmee (this way I get to have a little Disney fix :rotfl:)

Enjoy your time in FL! It should be nice and warm for you :)

Yes I am just southeast of Tampa in a suburb... I used to live up north in Ohio but we are loving living down here

Well..I'm saying bye for tonight...leaving work early to get my hair cut. Catch up with you all tomorrow.

Hi! I'm Nancy from central Illinois, and I'll be cruising with my friend Vicki from Nashville. Vicki and I were roommates on the Disney Dream last month as well as on the Wonder in 2009, and we are excited about a 7-night cruise on the Fantasy next year.

I've been to a number of DIS events at WDW, including "DIS-CON" way back in 2001 and 2002, and the Toy Story Mania party at DISapalooza in 2009. I'll be at WDW this December, and hope to make the cut for the DAP party at Universal (WWoHP).

This will be my first Podcast cruise, although at one time I planned to go on 2.0. Instead - my husband and I went on a Transatlantic cruise with my in-laws that ended in San Juan the same day PCC 2.0 began.

Hi! I'm Nancy from central Illinois, and I'll be cruising with my friend Vicki from Nashville. Vicki and I were roommates on the Disney Dream last month as well as on the Wonder in 2009, and we are excited about a 7-night cruise on the Fantasy next year.

I've been to a number of DIS events at WDW, including "DIS-CON" way back in 2001 and 2002, and the Toy Story Mania party at DISapalooza in 2009. I'll be at WDW this December, and hope to make the cut for the DAP party at Universal (WWoHP).

This will be my first Podcast cruise, although at one time I planned to go on 2.0. Instead - my husband and I went on a Transatlantic cruise with my in-laws that ended in San Juan the same day PCC 2.0 began.

Hi Nancy....it will be great to meet you !!!

Good Morning to everyone !!! One week from today (after work) I start my vacation....a solo trip to Orlando/Kissimmee...will meet up with my sister on Friday and spend the weekend with her. She's not a Disney Fan :confused3 but has agreed to go to the MK with me.

Welcome to the newest PCC 4.0 cruisers....Scott5150 and nacho1337

Have a wonderful day!!!

Morning folks....

Just popping in to say hello.

If you have any questions, just let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks, Cheri - it will be great to meet you, too!

I hope you'll have a wonderful time at WDW and with your sister. :)

I hope so...I am excited about having some solo time..going to EPCOT on Friday, and meeting up with another DISer, having lunch at Coral Reef and touring my way.

If you have any questions, just let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Okay, Kevin...
Ready for my question?

I am thinking it would be better to take the stairs instead of the elevator. No waiting for the elevator to come, better cardio workout.

I have a room booked on deck nine. This is two flights up to the pool deck, taking the stairs. It is five/six flights of stairs down to restaurants and entertainment.

I am considering changing to deck eight to be more centrally located. Three to pool, four/five to restaurants and entertainment.

Will I go to the top deck more or downstairs more?

One thought is that since I have an inside room, going to the top deck is where we will need to go for the quickest fresh air.

I am hoping for more pleasant weather than we had on PCC 2.0.

I am so indecisive!!! Help me!

One thought is that since I have an inside room, going to the top deck is where we will need to go for the quickest fresh air.

I was wanting to have an inside room, simply because I wanted to see what the virtual porthole was like...but my DD insisted on an varandah....any chance you would let me see yours?

I was wanting to have an inside room, simply because I wanted to see what the virtual porthole was like...but my DD insisted on an varandah....any chance you would let me see yours?

I took my 2 daughters on a British Isles cruise last summer on Princess. I was paying, so we had an inside cabin!

I took my 2 daughters on a British Isles cruise last summer on Princess. I was paying, so we had an inside cabin!

LOL.....my DD is grown, and paying for herself and her DD....so I was out-voted this time.....

Actually - the quickest fresh air is on deck 4 - the promenade deck.

Oh, now I really think I should move to deck eight so I am sort of half way between th etwo escapes to fresh air!

Oh, course. I will swap a view of our virtual porthole for a view from your verandah.

I was paying, so we had an inside cabin!

I was surprised how quickly my sister agreeded to the inside room.
She enjoyed a balcony on her first cruise last year. She cruised for a week on Carnival last December during the week that included New Year's Eve. I assume that would be a high price period. Her balcony room cost only a little bit more than our DCL inside stateroom. I guess that why she agreed to inside!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter