PodCast 4.0 Chit Chat

I'd say to expect temperatures to be on the cool side, but not freezing cold or anything.

Best thing to do it to check the weather a few days before the cruise and see if a cold front is coming.

Worse comes to worse, you'll have to go shopping for warm clothes. :rotfl2:

I tend to be cold, as you know. But I'm going to keep an eye on accuweather once we get to about 1 week out. We have room for a steamer trunk in our room, right? :rotfl2:

I tend to be cold, as you know. But I'm going to keep an eye on accuweather once we get to about 1 week out. We have room for a steamer trunk in our room, right? :rotfl2:

Better safe than sorry! In January 2010, I ran the Dopey. I checked the weather forecast before I left on Wednesday and it was supposed to be in the 40s, so I packed accordingly. The temperature dropped down into the 20s for the half marathon and full marathon, including some sleet and snow for the half. I had to wash my half marathon clothes and wear them under my marathon clothes on Sunday. I would make sure you have plenty of items that can be layered and a little extra in the budget, in case you need to supplement with a hoodie. If you're staying before and after the cruise, your hotel might let you leave some of your clothes behind (that's what I did for PCC 2.0).

Better safe than sorry! In January 2010, I ran the Dopey. I checked the weather forecast before I left on Wednesday and it was supposed to be in the 40s, so I packed accordingly. The temperature dropped down into the 20s for the half marathon and full marathon, including some sleet and snow for the half. I had to wash my half marathon clothes and wear them under my marathon clothes on Sunday. I would make sure you have plenty of items that can be layered and a little extra in the budget, in case you need to supplement with a hoodie. If you're staying before and after the cruise, your hotel might let you leave some of your clothes behind (that's what I did for PCC 2.0).

I'm just gonna pack it all. If I run out of room in my cabin I can put the overflow in yours, right? :flower3:

We've had snow in the parks AND on the ship in January. I never thought I would need my winter coat down in Florida, we actually normally leave them in the car before our flight down and thankfully forgot that time. I've never been so thankful for a winter coat in Florida.

i find it funny strange that the cruise documents are delivered so wide spread...
Some have received them just now some already have them in their homes for 3+ weeks.....

I haven't received the cruise docs and I am totally not worried. I am glad I know they are not necessary.

I went onto the USPS website and requested that my mail be held while I am away. My mailbox quickly fills up with all the junk mail they send! :scared:

I haven't received the cruise docs and I am totally not worried. I am glad I know they are not necessary.

That's so right the only thing that the documents bring you is the real luggage tags. You can get luggage tags at the port so nothing missed there.
The only other thing the documents bring me is a bundlle of joy and pre fun but that's it..

This time in 15 days we will be relaxing on the ship!!! With the snow starting to fall right now I can't wait to get down to the port.

:confused: Where did the time go.... more importantly, where did I put the Fish Extender and the pirate ears and the sword and .....

Our FE won't work this year, since its personalized, with different names. Going shopping to see what I can find that will work.
Hard to believe it's in less than 2 weeks.

Did online checkin for our pre-cruise stay yesterday!!! Its getting close. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

PCC 3.0 was my first Disney Cruise. Now it will be my boyfriend and I, my mom and dad, my 2 sons (19 and 22). And now my older son's girlfriend is going too, as of yesterday (I guess the ship is not sold out)! Yeah! This will be my families very first Disney Cruise, and my mom will be having her birthday onboard as well! One week from today!:yay:

So glad to see ahead of time that the new fantasy and will be closed on the 5th...We had planned on hitting MK that day. Guess we will be changing our plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter