PodCast 4.0 Chit Chat

aargh - I agree - that was our day to be in the Magic Kingdom - we may need to rethink this.

Thanks for posting!

24 hours straight traveling. I have made it to the POP. Not a Happy Camper they put me way in back in the 90's after requesting the 60's or 70's. They said to me they can't change it because the computer system. Is down. So I walked and I walked getting madder and madder. I put my bags in the room want back to front Desk. Them saying again that they can't do anything no computer. I had enough. Ask for a Sup. was told the same thing I said that bull and you know it. You have to know what room are empty. They move me to the 60's. I had to go all the way back get my bags move them to the new room. Without one word from the cast if they could get someone to help me. But I'm time to crash and burn. Single traveler stick them anywhere. What's has happen to the Disney Magic?????

They gave Skip Potter a hard time too. Not thinking Pop is being managed very well these days.

chirurgeon said:
They gave Skip Potter a hard time too. Not thinking Pop is being managed very well these days.

Unfortunately, what happened with Skip was just inappropriate and insulting. It is certainly not the Disney service I know and love and I will not be staying at Pop again until there are some drastic changes in their management.

Not saying your treatment was okay.

They are doing a major system upgrade. I have known about it for a week as it has shown every time I have gone to dining reservations. So at least that part is true.

Guess my 2014 cruises will be scheduled tomorrow!!! Will be nice to turn those 2 dummy dates into cruises!!! Yay 8)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

sayhello said:
Huh?

Sayhello

You might want to head over to the main cruise board!

Dream and the Fantasy have their sailings until the end of the year (2014). As of right now, the Magic and the Wonder will only have bookings available until May.

Platinum and Gold Castaway members can book via phone only starting at 8am on December 5th. Online and Phone bookings open to the general public at 8am on December 6th.

You might want to head over to the main cruise board!

Dream and the Fantasy have their sailings until the end of the year (2014). As of right now, the Magic and the Wonder will only have bookings available until May.

Platinum and Gold Castaway members can book via phone only starting at 8am on December 5th. Online and Phone bookings open to the general public at 8am on December 6th.

Wow! What a totally boring announcement *that* was from DCL! Wait forever to find out they're sailing the same old same old itineraries. What a snoozefest!

Sayhello

24 hours straight traveling. I have made it to the POP. Not a Happy Camper they put me way in back in the 90's after requesting the 60's or 70's. They said to me they can't change it because the computer system. Is down. So I walked and I walked getting madder and madder. I put my bags in the room want back to front Desk. Them saying again that they can't do anything no computer. I had enough. Ask for a Sup. was told the same thing I said that bull and you know it. You have to know what room are empty. They move me to the 60's. I had to go all the way back get my bags move them to the new room. Without one word from the cast if they could get someone to help me. But I'm time to crash and burn. Single traveler stick them anywhere. What's has happen to the Disney Magic?????

What does a computer issue have to do with a single traveler (versus no issue with more than one traveler)? While I have never been to that resort, I am sure there are people who like / love the 90's, as well as those who do not like / love the 60's or 70's. Yes, we all know people make requests, but we all know they cannot always be honored. Life goes on ... enjoy the magic ... but please don't mandate the magic!
:scared:

Steven

Yeah - looks like I won't become Platinum soon after all!

These itineraries are horrible...

Hello Princess or Celebrity in 2014!

Safe travels everyone as you make your way to PCC 4.0. The weather has been spectacular this week in Orlando!

We leave our home at 4am tomorrow - Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, we'll be at POR by 11! Earl for lunch & MVMCP...a great way to kick this vacation off. See you all soon!

XO
Liz

We are at Harrisburg Airport on our way to PCC 4.0!! Dolphin for two nights an then MVMCP on Friday night. See ya real soon.

Weather looks Awesome for the entire cruise upper 70s and low 80s all week. Best of all no hurricanes.

Scott5150 said:
Weather looks Awesome for the entire cruise upper 70s and low 80s all week. Best of all no hurricanes.

OMG that's cold LOL!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!

We'll be driving over Sat AM. Have lots to do before then!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter