• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent - $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am interested in 279 points for transfer to a friend of mine. we are looking at staying at wilderness lodge 10/16/10-10/23/10. Let me know if you can do this. Thanks, Kate

Request for Beach Club Villa (BCV), 2 bedroom, Saturday-Sunday, February 26-27, will pay $10pp or less. DVC points chart shows 55 points for February 2011 (magic season), CRO is currently booking for $731 (peak season).

Can pay using PayPal.
Prefer contract with 20 percent down when reservation made and 80 percent due 60 days before arrival date.

Hello, I am interested in 279 points for transfer to a friend of mine. we are looking at staying at wilderness lodge 10/16/10-10/23/10. Let me know if you can do this. Thanks, Kate

Good day Kate

Are you looking for a transfer or a booking?

I can look into the booking if you wish - I can do a transfer if you wish

Let me know

Bob
CdnMickey@msn.com

We are looking to stay in a standard studio at BWV for 6 nights (10/8/10-10-14/10) and need 74 points. Please let me know if you still have points available. We are ready to make reservations now.

Thankyou,
Colleen Nappi
(845) 234-5501

We are looking to stay in a standard studio at BWV for 6 nights (10/8/10-10-14/10) and need 74 points. Please let me know if you still have points available. We are ready to make reservations now.

Thankyou,
Colleen Nappi
(845) 234-5501

Good day Colleen

I have points and I am ready to make the reservations for you - let me know.

Do you know if rooms are avil?

Have a wonderful day

Bob
CdnMickey@msn.com

Good day Colleen

I have points and I am ready to make the reservations for you - let me know.

Do you know if rooms are avil?

Have a wonderful day

Bob
CdnMickey@msn.com
Hi Bob,

I do not know if rooms are available for those exact dates but we can be flexible. We would like to stay 6 nights at BWV anytime between 10/2 and 10/14. Would you be able to check availability for us? Thankyou.
-Colleen

I am looking for 82-94 points between June 10th through June 16th (6 nights). If I am correct, the Animal Kingdom is 82 points for the 6 nights and 94 for the OKW. What would you charge? I wanted to pay $8 or $9 per point. Thanks!!

Hi, I sent you an email, but I was mistaken on the dates. Also, someone else already checked, and there isn't anything available for AKL (at least for those dates).

Could you please check on BWV and AKL Studio (value or standard view) June 12-14 (checking out the 14th)?

Thank you!

Staci

Do you still have points available? We are looking for 1 bedroom at OWK or SS for the dates of Nov 27 - Dec 2/3 Points needs are 134/130 (according to point calculator)

Thank you

Can't PM yet

My party of 5 (no one under 18) will be visiting WDW 11/26/2010 - 12/3/2010.

Not picky about particular property. Seems like the 5th guest pretty much forces me into a two-bedroom.

As indicated in the title to this post, I am a newby, so any education you would be willing to bestow upon me would be greatly appreciated.

e-mailed you. Interested in 230 points for 2BR villa at OKW
11-14-2010 through 11-20-2010.

Pamela
401-231-4372

Hi Bob,
I emailed you yesterday, but I am interested in renting 86 points for a BWV (Studio/Standard View) stay 1/23 to 1/31/2011. Please pm me or email me if you have points available for rent. Thank you.

Cory

lieder@us.ibm.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter