Points for rent $12.75 - $15.00 pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any studio/one bedroom rental for Aug 18-20, 2017 for two people. Please let me know if there is availability.

Thank you!
Jared

You have some choices, luckily a lot of schools have started by then.

See the screenshots below for resorts and point information.

Screenshot_20170620-210427.png Screenshot_20170620-210438.png Screenshot_20170620-210450.png Screenshot_20170620-210500.png Screenshot_20170620-210511.png Screenshot_20170620-210521.png

Thanks, please send me the info on how I can book for the aug 4th to

Last edited:
Ok, I think I am caught up on all the posts and PMs. If you are waiting for a reply, please pointy me again. It's been a long day and it's time for bed.

:duck:

Hi I am looking for Feb 1 through the 10th at BWV or BC. Is there any availability? What if we wanted to do a split stay? First 4 or 5 nights at BWV and second 4 or 5 at AKV?

We would need a 2 bedroom villa.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi! We're in the early planning stages of a possible trip from Aug. 13-18, 2017 (kind of short notice, I know--it was a surprise that we could all get that week off!). Any studios available? My preference would be BLT, WLV (either) or BCV, but I'm not extremely picky. Also, what would the cost per point be if we were to rent from you? We have rented several times with great success!

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Hi I am looking for Feb 1 through the 10th at BWV or BC. Is there any availability? What if we wanted to do a split stay? First 4 or 5 nights at BWV and second 4 or 5 at AKV?

Thanks,
Jason

DVC site is down and I'll follow up with you in a little bit

Hi! We're in the early planning stages of a possible trip from Aug. 13-18, 2017 (kind of short notice, I know--it was a surprise that we could all get that week off!). Any studios available? My preference would be BLT, WLV (either) or BCV, but I'm not extremely picky. Also, what would the cost per point be if we were to rent from you? We have rented several times with great success!

Thanks so much!

When the DVC website is back online I will follow up with you

Thanks,
Jason

There is availability for those dates at each resort for a 2BR. This may change shortly as we are getting to the 7 month mark for non
home resort reservations.

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Update: Just had someone not pay for a reservation I made for next week. I have points that must be used by 7/31. Willing to rent for $12.75 pp.

Any availability for the Poly Oct 19th-21st?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter