Points for rent $12.75 - $15.00 pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am looking to rent a room for just one night, if possible. We are already staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and would like to add an extra night. We do not have a particular resort we have to stay at. Would it be possible to rent one night of points from you? October 13?
Studio room- for 3.

Looking for 2 studios for January 27th - February 4th. We are looking at BWV or any studios at Wilderness. I know Boardwalk is in the 7 month window come this Wednesday so we are willing to wait to book until then.

Thanks

Here is what is currently available.

Screenshot_20170625-152959.png Screenshot_20170625-153013.png Screenshot_20170625-153021.png Screenshot_20170625-153028.png

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Update: Just had someone not pay for a reservation I made for next week. I have points that must be used by 7/31. Willing to rent for $12.75 pp.

Hi - looking for studio at either VB or HH for this August. Still trying to lock down exact dates - currently looking for 8/15 to 8/20 (88 points for VB, 99 points for HH)

Steve

I'm looking for a Studio at Boardwalk for 4/21 - 4/28 (Dates are flexible)

any availability?

thanks

Hi - looking for studio at either VB or HH for this August. Still trying to lock down exact dates - currently looking for 8/15 to 8/20 (88 points for VB, 99 points for HH)

Steve

Here is the availability calendar for VB

HH has no availability during the month. Screenshot_20170626-111048.png

I am looking for a last minute rental, July 25-27 2017, preferably Boardwalk/Beach, but willing to go elsewhere if no availability. Studio or 1 bedroom. Please email me tmpatrignani@gmail.com asap. Thank you!

The standard view is not available. You can check back with me at the 7 month mark to see ifI still have points available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter