• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent $13.75 - $15.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

What might be available Dec 15 - 23? I'm weighing out all options at this point. Thanks for looking.

Can you tell me if Poly, BLT, or BCV have any availability in a studio for 3-6 consecutive nights in October, November, December, or January? My dates are obviously flexible :) thanks for checking!!

Can you tell me if Poly, BLT, or BCV have any availability in a studio for 3-6 consecutive nights in October, November, December, or January? My dates are obviously flexible :) thanks for checking!!

Here are the availability calendars for the months that you requested (only showing ones that met your criteria). The first is for BLT and the others are for Poly.

Screenshot_20170702-202507.png Screenshot_20170702-202607.png Screenshot_20170702-202633.png

What might be available Dec 15 - 23? I'm weighing out all options at this point. Thanks for looking.

Here are all the rooms that are available at WDW for those consecutive nights. I checked studios to 3BRs... The first two screenshots are SSR and the third is OKW.Screenshot_20170702-203120.png Screenshot_20170702-203128.png Screenshot_20170702-203138.png

I am interested in a BW Grand Villa 6/3-6/8, 2018. Please reply if points are still available. Thank you- Todd

If we shortened the stay to 12/17-12/23, does the available resorts change at all? Looking specifically at AKV with a savannah view.

Here is the availability. The first two screen shots are for SSR, the third is OKW, and the last shows lack of availability at AKL (Jambo has nScreenshot_20170702-223833.png Screenshot_20170702-223843.png Screenshot_20170702-223851.png Screenshot_20170702-223905.png o available nights).

I see SSR is one of your home resorts. How do you feel it compares to OKW? This will be my families first (and likely only) trip to Disney World. My children will be 12 and 9 (youngest will be celebrating her birthday while there). Thinking a 1-bedroom.

I see SSR is one of your home resorts. How do you feel it compares to OKW? This will be my families first (and likely only) trip to Disney World. My children will be 12 and 9 (youngest will be celebrating her birthday while there). Thinking a 1-bedroom.

There are no bad resorts through DVC, just different experiences.

SSR is a large, sprawling resort located next to Disney springs. It is a bit less magically themed than some of the other resorts however it has a nice pool by the guest house and is convenient to walk over to DS. The main thing odd to request a room near the guest house or you will feel isolated.

OKW has a nice feel and theme with a nice pool. It was the original DVC property and since they were trying to launch the concept, the rooms had more sf of living space. You can reach DS by bus or boat. It is located upstream, so to speak, from SSR.

Given the choice between the two based on the information you provided I would choose Old Key West. You won't go wrong with either one though.

Any 1 or 2 bedrooms at any of the monorail resorts between July 28th-August 9th?

Merci!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter