• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent $13.75 - $15.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a split stay from 28-3rd and 3r-9th. So ideally it would be one of those entire weeks.... or depending on price and availability all of it!

Do you have 141 points for 2/19-22/18 & 2/19-24/18 for 2 studios at Villas at Grand Californian?

I need 240 BWV points for TWO 1BRs in standard view. Both are for 2018 Feb 19-23 (4 nights).

Thanks for looking.

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.
Hi I need a studio at OKW Dec 12th - 26th December Thanks Ready to book

I currently have a split stay from 28-3rd and 3r-9th. So ideally it would be one of those entire weeks.... or depending on price and availability all of it!

The most I could find for 1-2 BRs at a monorail resort during your window was 2 consecutive nights.

Hi I need a studio at OKW Dec 12th - 26th December Thanks Ready to book

OKW has limited availability. SSR Preferred View has consecutive nights for many of your nights. Every other option provides almost no availability (see below).

Screenshot_20170703-110358.png Screenshot_20170703-110423.png

Hi, my family is new to the DVC rental process. Stayed deluxe many times at Disney but looking to do a last minute get away next month Aug 7th-11. 1 BR or 2BR. What availability do you have for that time? Thanks!

I have a question for you we are looking into renting sept 2018....too soon? How much do u require as a down payment? We are interested in 2 studios for 9 nights aug 31- sept 9th BWV or BCV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter