Points to rent: $13 point flat - Large Quantity of points. Own most resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a long shot, but wondering about availability Jan 6-10, 2017. No resort/category preference. Two adults. Thanks Vinnie.

The following are available:

BLT Lake and theme park view
AKV Standard and Savanna
VWL
SSR
OKW

Let me know if you are interested in any of them and I can get you point totals. PM me back

Thanks,

Vinnie

Thanks! I sent you a PM.

Hi,
I am looking for 11/23-11/29/16 (maybe a bit flexible)
2 bedroom villa or 2 studios
Animal Kingdom or Beach Club

Thank you!

Hello ... I am a long time DVC member and very experienced at renting out my points. My home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, VB, VWL & SSR. I have points available in most all of them. There is large quantity of points to rent depending on what is left.

Please let me know the following information in post or PM:

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Will accept PayPal with bank money transfer there is no fee otherwise 3%. Also accept other forms of payment. Payment is 50% at conformation and remainder 50% 30 days before check-in date.

Any other information you need, please let me know.

Thanks!

Vinnie

I'm looking to book a BLT standard view studio for 11/12/16-11/19/16 (109 points). Would like to act before the 7 month window.

I'm looking to book Feb 4-6, 2017 @ AKL studio savannah view. 2 adults, 2 kids.

Looking for Wilderness Lodge studio
9/17/16-9/23/16
2 adults, 1child
A little flexibilibility with days.

Hi Vinnie! 208 pts needed I believe. One bedroom BLT Lake View Oct 27-Nov 2. 3 adults, 2 children. You may want to check to point calculation for me...math wasn't my best subject. Thanks! Roxane

I am looking for Poly, studio, standard view, Sept 22-28 or 23-29. I know it's low probability, but thought I would check.

Hi Vinnie! 208 pts needed I believe. One bedroom BLT Lake View Oct 27-Nov 2. 3 adults, 2 children. You may want to check to point calculation for me...math wasn't my best subject. Thanks! Roxane
Hello. Yes math is right it's 208. Let me know if you are interested.

OLD KEY WEST OCT. 10-18, 2016 2 BEDROOM VILLA. THANK YOU!!

ALSO ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE 2 BEDROOM STANDARD SAME DATES

Hello. Looking to travel Oct 2-8. We need a standard studio 2 adults 2 children. Would like bay lake never stayed there but also would do poly or maybe wl. Can you let me know what us available.

Hello! July 26-August 2nd availability? 2 adults, 2 children (7,4) at Poly or Beach/Yacht Club?

Hello, looking for poly for December 6-13 (dates are flexible) and if not poly then perhaps WL or BWV. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter