• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points to rent: $13 point flat - Large Quantity of points. Own most resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! July 26-August 2nd availability? 2 adults, 2 children (7,4) at Poly or Beach/Yacht Club?

Hi! I'm sorry but there is nothing available for those dates for either of those two hotels unless you were to split your time in multiple resorts. If you would like me to check for a different resort, I would be happy too. Please PM me if you are interested! Thanks!

Hello, looking for poly for December 6-13 (dates are flexible) and if not poly then perhaps WL or BWV. Thanks!

Hello! The Polynesian is available that week for a Deluxe Studio Standard View (118 points total) and a Deluxe Studio Lake View (148 points total). Both of these rooms will sleep up to 5 guests.
Remember that because I do not own those properties, I can not book the trip until 7 months in advance, which would be in May. If you are interested in booking or would like to know what other properties are available that week, either PM me separately or email me at vinniet@gmail.com. Thanks!

I would like to rent two standard studios (two families going) at Beach Club Villas for October 8-16. Can you see if this is available?

If not, how about BLT studios standard for same dates or AKV Kidani studios standard. Thank you!

Hello! The Polynesian is available that week for a Deluxe Studio Standard View (118 points total) and a Deluxe Studio Lake View (148 points total). Both of these rooms will sleep up to 5 guests.
Remember that because I do not own those properties, I can not book the trip until 7 months in advance, which would be in May. If you are interested in booking or would like to know what other properties are available that week, either PM me separately or email me at vinniet@gmail.com. Thanks!

Emailed you
:earsgirl:

Long shot......Looking for a Studio at any WDW resort for April 3-6 or 4-6.

I am interested in renting 75 points for preferred view at BWV for 11/13/16-11/18/16 for two adults.

Hello, I am looking for a studio at Animal Kingdom checking in on June 11th (can do 12th too) and checking out on June 17th. If not available I will consider any available studio. Thanks, Mike

Looking for a studio at Poly, Grand Floridian or Wilderness Dec. 25-Jan. 1? Thank you for your time.

Hello! Looking for a standard view studio at BWV October 30-November 8th, second choice AKV Jambo House value view. Thanks for your time!

Hi isyt, I'm looking at Aulani, checking-in on any of these dates: 7/22, 7/23, 7/24, 7/25, 7/26, 7/27 for 1 or 2 nights, any type of room. Do you see anything?

Hello ... I am a long time DVC member and very experienced at renting out my points. My home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, VB, VWL & SSR. I have points available in most all of them. There is large quantity of points to rent depending on what is left.

Please let me know the following information in post or PM:

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Will accept PayPal with bank money transfer there is no fee otherwise 3%. Also accept other forms of payment. Payment is 50% at conformation and remainder 50% 30 days before check-in date.

Any other information you need, please let me know.

NOTE: Sorry if I have not gotten back to you I apologize I got so many requests I am trying to get through them. PLEASE PM me and give me your email, its easier to reply. You can also post it here also.

Thanks!

Vinnie

hello,
I'm looking for a studio in Grand Floridian for 4 people on January 2017, 15 days. How many points for that?

Thanks

I am looking for October 19-24 (checkout). I have two families, ideally two rooms - AKL is the preference in 2 studios. If needed we could do a two bedroom. What options are available?

Jenny
937-750-4465
jenny.bruce@yahoo.com

Hello all ... I am sorry if I did not get back to you in timely manner. As you can see I get have goten a lot of requests (which is great). If I have nto gotten back to you please send me a PM with email address. Its the best way for me to track who I got back to via PM and easier communication for email.

THANKS!

Hello all ... I am sorry if I did not get back to you in timely manner. As you can see I get have goten a lot of requests (which is great). If I have nto gotten back to you please send me a PM with email address. Its the best way for me to track who I got back to via PM and easier communication for email.

THANKS!
Sent PM!

Hello - I would like to rent at Bay Lake, a 1 standard bedroom view preference. I’m ready to make the reservation ASAP with an invoice / contract if possible. Willing to do this yearly if it works out. My preferred dates Sept 4th check out on Sept 11th and they seem to have availability. Can you let me know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter