Poly DVC expansion coming 2024!

Yup, glad I held off on VGF2. This looks much more to my liking. Should be in full retirement by the time these come up for sale. I have been gradually increasing my TS portfolio, including DVC. I have purchased 125 pts resale and developer in the last year and I am doing another 50 resale right now.

Those comments are about the existing PVB, not new stuff. Poly ALREADY has the largest studios on property.
I know,,,but those were redoing existing rooms,,I could see them with a new room layout,,slightly bigger and upping the points per night.

I think that’s a bit of a stretch, the release was vague
Since 2015, Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows has been a favorite resort destination, offering an island paradise in the middle of the magic. Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows currently has 380 Disney Vacation Club villas, including the largest Deluxe Studios at any Disney Vacation Club resort at Walt Disney World and unique two-bedroom Bora Bora Bungalows, located over the waters of the Seven Seas Lagoon – the first of their kind at Disney.

Since 2015, Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows has been a favorite resort destination, offering an island paradise in the middle of the magic. Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows currently has 380 Disney Vacation Club villas, including the largest Deluxe Studios at any Disney Vacation Club resort at Walt Disney World and unique two-bedroom Bora Bora Bungalows, located over the waters of the Seven Seas Lagoon – the first of their kind at Disney.
Right, says nothing about new or same association. All it says is what poly is today

doing some major reading between the lines crossing toes and fingers there

but I do think we found the next holy war. New association or same

im Betting new

It's anyone's guess, but a marketing press release doesn't mean much. I see this as saying "we're building more Poly because Poly is so popular".

Right, says nothing about new or same association. All it says is what poly is today

doing some major reading between the lines crossing toes and fingers there

but I do think we found the next holy war. New association or same

im Betting new
It's anyone's guess, but a marketing press release doesn't mean much. I see this as saying "we're building more Poly because Poly is so popular".
But they didn't say Poly. They said "Polynesian Villas and Bungalows", which is the name of the current association.

But they didn't say Poly. They said "Polynesian Villas and Bungalows", which is the name of the current association.
The paragraph you quoted only discusses the current association and doesn’t even mention the new build so that makes sense to call it by its name

we don’t know but I do think this has an even better chance of a new association than gfv2 ever did

its new construction and copper creek is the model to follow

Wow, I think everyone was expecting a cheap flip, heck even a cheap flip of those old longhouses. This is FAST and a big construction project.

I think it will be the same association. They would have called it something new if they planned to differentiate it. Less time on the contract is a good thing for Disney, and the Poly point chart is fine for Disney. They get to make up the points for the larger rooms. I expect the 1BR and up to be at or very close to VGF rates. And then there's Theme Park View or Luau Pool View or whatever. The Poly 1BR and up could be the most point heavy in Florida.

This would be the property they could add club level, like they could have for RIV. That would be a very expensive cheese plate, and could allow Poly to have an insane chart.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter