Port Orleans Riverside Q&A Thread 2014 (Please read first post for FAQs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry, this FAQ thread is now at its 250 page limit (again!) and is closed.

Please continue chatting and asking questions in the new updated thread located
HERE.

See you over there!

Andre

What are the chances of getting Aligator Bayou if I request it? And are there any people out there who prefer Magnolia Bend (not the Royal Rooms, just the plain jane rooms)?

We're only going for 4 nights/3 days to do Food and Wine, so maybe it doesn't even matter?

Not sure if I have all the info, but from what I could tell the Bayou has the "rough" style if that's what you call it where the bed posts look like actual pieces of tree. Not what my wife and I would choose, but for kids maybe so.

Not sure if I have all the info, but from what I could tell the Bayou has the "rough" style if that's what you call it where the bed posts look like actual pieces of tree. Not what my wife and I would choose, but for kids maybe so.

We stayed in bayou section last week. I would in no way consider it rustic in the true sense of the word. It's not like tree bark or anything. Our room was actually very modern feeling with a rustic design. Example; the bed frame is a composite material molded to look like wood, the carpet has a shuttle design in it to look like planks, and the table has a look of shiny varnished wood. I have pics but don't know how to post them from my iPad phpos section.

REMINDER: this FAQ thread is now at its DISboards page limit (or it was on the old forums) and is now CLOSED.

Please continue chatting and asking questions in the new updated thread located
HERE.

See you over there!

Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter