• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Possible new annual pass promotion coming

Wow I totally missed paying attention to this offer. Called yesterday to renew my gold pass for an upcoming September trip being 60 days from my expiration and I want to be able to do FP's so needed to get the renewal done. What a surprise when MS told me I get the platinum plus for the same renewal price. Wow I giggled with excitement and then she told me when we get there to go have hubby's gold pass upgraded for free as his doesn't expire until January. I came to the forum to try to find out if that's really true and found this thread. So thanks everyone for easing my mind and having this thread about this. Wow !!! So excited now.

Yeah got the same thing when I was renewing around July 20th. So naturally upgraded to the platinum pass BUT I was one day late getting fast passes on it and at the 59th day I could not get on the new Pandora rides. Guess I will wait in line.

But the best news is that my son 22 who just graduated from college and is now working for Ford Motor in Dearborn still wants to join mom and Dad for their anniversary at WDW in September!

Yeah got the same thing when I was renewing around July 20th. So naturally upgraded to the platinum pass BUT I was one day late getting fast passes on it and at the 59th day I could not get on the new Pandora rides. Guess I will wait in line.

But the best news is that my son 22 who just graduated from college and is now working for Ford Motor in Dearborn still wants to join mom and Dad for their anniversary at WDW in September!
. I am lucky about Pandora, we were there the week after it opened and I rode flight of passage three times in FP's. So I hope to get that again but if not it's ok. My 60 days is tomorrow, fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter