Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Wow! Super happy I got DH RR tix and my CP tix out of PHL. There was only 2 available for first NS now only one. Later NS are sold out. Returning to PHL last NS is sold out.

Yep..all booked for December. Will keep an eagle eye out for one of those elusive 3 day sales Southwest sometimes has..maybe knock a few sheckles off the total.

I'm shooketh as to how much a one way back to Chicago was. $500! There were cheaper flights but those were at either 6am or arriving at past midnight. I guess a midnight flight is it.

Does anyone have experience with WGA fares being completely sold out the instant they release the flight schedule? That seems really odd to me.
It's fairly common around the holidays. Some flights may show WGA availability at a later date. Some may never show it. The consolation (if it is any) is you can book one of those tickets that are available and it's fully refundable if your plans change or WGA becomes available later.

Got my flights booked for December! Much higher than in the past from Nashville. I did use points and booked the fights separate, so will hope for price drops along the way. Got great times though, so we are very happy.

Waiting for January [after 1/5] as well. Here are our dates.

On July 10, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through March 6, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Ours were $165 per person for one flight and $188 per person for the return one (could have done $165, but it was at 6...a little too early). I had points to cover the first flight, so it wasn’t too bad.

Got EBCI too. Have to have that!

It's fairly common around the holidays. Some flights may show WGA availability at a later date. Some may never show it. The consolation (if it is any) is you can book one of those tickets that are available and it's fully refundable if your plans change or WGA becomes available later.

There are 2 times available and they both really suck. I'm on the fence about what to do. I cannot believe how high these fares are.

Does anyone have experience with WGA fares being completely sold out the instant they release the flight schedule? That seems really odd to me.

My WGA fare was showing sold out even through the back door low fare calendar as soon as it loaded (returning the Sunday after Thanksgiving). So I am looking at $511 pp one way, yikes!

I have had luck previous years with the WGA fare opening, usually around mid-July if I recall correctly. Keep checking, that's what I am going to do.
Good Luck!

I kept refreshing and logging in. LGA to MCO all the WGA fares GONE for to get me DD to MCO and no direct flights. It is going to cost me $1000 to get her down there with us. PITT to MCO wasn't completely gone and at least they are direct flights. $600 for that DD.

My WGA fare was showing sold out even through the back door low fare calendar as soon as it loaded (returning the Sunday after Thanksgiving). So I am looking at $511 pp one way, yikes!

I have had luck previous years with the WGA fare opening, usually around mid-July if I recall correctly. Keep checking, that's what I am going to do.
Good Luck!
I kept refreshing and logging in. LGA to MCO all the WGA fares GONE for to get me DD to MCO and no direct flights. It is going to cost me $1000 to get her down there with us. PITT to MCO wasn't completely gone and at least they are direct flights. $600 for that DD.

Already sold out? That is crazy!!!

I am a little aggravated that there are no nonstop flights to MCO from Cincinnati. We will have to go from Indy or Columbus for nonstop flights. :(

Very happy. Got our flights for 400 pp round trip from Philly, about same price as last year. Times not the best, but I’ll live to save $500-plus compared to the other carriers....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter