Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I bought my tix last week from a different airport because the ones I’d been watching never budged since November! I’m glad I did because the one I picked just went up! I was hoping for a sale but it never happened and I wanted flights out the way.
Is there a benefit to buying at the airport as opposed to online?

Can someone remind everyone how to adjust your fare to the lower price on Southwest reservations?
Log in to your account and open the reservation you want to change. Select the “change” option and select the flight or fare you want to change to. From there, just follow the directions and confirm you want to make the change. If you did not purchase with points, the fare difference is held in your account to be applied to a future trip, with travel completed within one year from original purchase date. If a points purchase, the points will be redeposited into your account, with the option to refund taxes/fees (which I do) or held for future purchase.

Log in to your account and open the reservation you want to change. Select the “change” option and select the flight or fare you want to change to. From there, just follow the directions and confirm you want to make the change. If you did not purchase with points, the fare difference is held in your account to be applied to a future trip, with travel completed within one year from original purchase date. If a points purchase, the points will be redeposited into your account, with the option to refund taxes/fees (which I do) or held for future purchase.
Thank you!

Welp as I mentioned on another thread that our flights have been the same for Vegas for mid-April for months I checked again this morning and they are the same price. Checked around dinner time and they were reduced. So keep checking--it's ever changing!

Got $48 back for my husband's ticket ($24 each way) on a travel credit (and we were already using a travel credit for his ticket) and a little over 3,000 pts back total for my ticket.

When I checked there were only 2 seats left at the reduced price for our flight out and we got those last two seats. It's now back up to the price it was when we first booked. The flight back still shows the reduced price.

I got a $172 credit yesterday as well for flights booked in December, however it’s showing my credit expires in June. I believe this is because when I booked in December, I used a $30 credit from flights I booked last June. So is my entire $172 credit really forfeited in June now because of that measly $30? They don’t just deduct $30 in June if I don’t use it? This is the way the expirations appears when logged into my RR account. Such a bummer if that’s the case and something I would have to keep in mind going forward!

I got a $172 credit yesterday as well for flights booked in December, however it’s showing my credit expires in June. I believe this is because when I booked in December, I used a $30 credit from flights I booked last June. So is my entire $172 credit really forfeited in June now because of that measly $30? They don’t just deduct $30 in June if I don’t use it? This is the way the expirations appears when logged into my RR account. Such a bummer if that’s the case and something I would have to keep in mind going forward!
unfortunately yes, your entire credit expires in June.

I'm stalking SW also. Our outbound flight out of Midway on 4/15 keeps being stubborn at $118.00. A few weeks ago, I was able to get our return on 4/22 for $54.00. Hoping I can catch a reduction on the 4/15 flight:).

We got almost $300 in credit when I re-booked on Thursday, and now the price has dropped again on our PVD to MCO flight.
So can someone re-book more than once? Any limits?

We got almost $300 in credit when I re-booked on Thursday, and now the price has dropped again on our PVD to MCO flight.
So can someone re-book more than once? Any limits?
Keep doin' it! I've rebooked the same flights lots of times.

Silly question - considering the number of SW flights I've taken, I'd think I know this... anyone notice a pattern on when fares drop? Overnight? Mid-day? I have flights booked for the next 3 months and I'm checking constantly (because they're dropping all over the place) and I'm thinking there must be a more organized way to do this.

Silly question - considering the number of SW flights I've taken, I'd think I know this... anyone notice a pattern on when fares drop? Overnight? Mid-day? I have flights booked for the next 3 months and I'm checking constantly (because they're dropping all over the place) and I'm thinking there must be a more organized way to do this.
Great question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter