Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Someone shared a code with me and I finally got one of mine sent so I now have one to give to someone who needs it. Just pm me and it is yours!

I'm still waiting for a code and didn't realize August 1 is literally around the corner...if anyone has one they are unable to use I'd gratefully accept it!

I'm still waiting for a code and didn't realize August 1 is literally around the corner...if anyone has one they are unable to use I'd gratefully accept it!

when are you going?

If it is in December 10 ( from your signature ) ...the code will not work for that time period

Use this code to book a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare on southwest.com and receive $25 off. Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

Your discount code is: VTFD7MMVKH

Hope it helps someone, we're continuing to stalk fares on Allegiant!

DisneyDreamgirl

I just sent you a pm with a code. If your dates don't work let me know so i can send it to someone else.

Hello We are traveling to WDW in Nov/Dec and was wondering if anyone had a code for tickets. I have seen were it seems like so many of you can get codes for discounts and I never knew SWA did that. Is it possible for someone to PM me with one or do I call SWA and get one. Thank you for your help.

what are your dates.?...if one of your "dates" lies outside the "booking" window, the code cannot be used

there are blackout dates too...thanksgiving week being one of them

when are you going?

If it is in December 10 ( from your signature ) ...the code will not work for that time period
I've already booked my December flights...the flights I want to book are for October. Redheadmom was kind enough to send me a code!

Our trip is only one way on SW, but I decided to try to use the code, but it didn't work, so now I have two codes up for grabs.

VTFD7GXDQK

VTFD7GWCWK

Hope someone can use them as they do expire tomorrow.

This code should still be good (unless someone used it and didn't post that it was used)

VTFD5CM5JK

I was not able to use my code due to black out dates around Labor Day (just my luck)... so please PM me if you are interested. I'll get it to you toot-sweet!

Use this code to book a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare on southwest.com and receive $25 off. Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

so PM me. I'll check in periodically.

Edited to say I don't have anymore codes - sorry

I think that people may NOT realize that the code is good till 7/31 to BOOK, but the flights are good thru December ...I have one if Needed! pm me..........

we are trying to put together a last minute trip for next week. would appreciate any discount codes available.

Looks like SW must have extended offer because I tried a code today and it worked. The link from original OP actually still works as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter