Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Please help I also need a code, I have requested one as so many have but I have not received it.

Can someone, anyone please help......

Thank you so much!
dan

SW codes are not plentiful....

the current is a promotion with florida.com

last year some employees had codes that they could share with others, but nothing so far this year on that front

they used to ...a long time ago...send out random codes to rapid rewards members....but that is a distant memory

Hmm, doesn't sound very promising for me. Oh well, I will not bank on that possibility in making my plans.

Thanks for the info!

I gave away a code and now could really use one, LOL
Soooo, if anyone has an extra $25.00 SW Code, please PM me.

Thanks!!!:goodvibes

Would someone have an extra discount code they could PM me? I requested one but time is running out.

Thanks a lot!

Hi - I requested a code over a week ago, can anyone report how long it took to receive one?
Of course, if you have one laying around - I would be so appreciative! :wizard:

Does anyone have an extra code? I need to book my august trip soon, but the SW air ticket is so expensive for august. Sigh.......

We ended up booking through Travelocity rather than wait for the code, which did finally come in my email. I will send it to the first person who sends me a PM.

Hi, disneynan,

Could you please send your code to me? I don't know how to send a PM, so I can only reply here. Hope I will be the lucky one. Thanks!

Asked this question before but I think it got lost: Can you apply the code to flights already purchased? I called SW and got someone who didn't even know about the codes until I explained them:confused3. She said I would have to cancel the ones I have and rebook them to use the code but I don't want to do that since the flights have gone up.

I know time is running out but I have two available codes. I will send them to the first two people to PM me. :)

I have sent out one code, still have one left. :)

Just letting you all know that I gave my code to someone yesterday afternoon. Good luck to all of you; have wonderful, safe trips.

Today my code was emailed to me,but I was lucky enough to have received a code from a Diser here while my fare was still low. First person to PM me can have the code i received today.

Hopefully we can consolitdate all the questions into one thread.

Hello We are traveling to WDW in Nov/Dec and was wondering if anyone had a code for tickets. I have seen were it seems like so many of you can get codes for discounts and I never knew SWA did that. Is it possible for someone to PM me with one or do I call SWA and get one. Thank you for your help.

Hello We are traveling to WDW in Nov/Dec and was wondering if anyone had a code for tickets. I have seen were it seems like so many of you can get codes for discounts and I never knew SWA did that. Is it possible for someone to PM me with one or do I call SWA and get one. Thank you for your help.

visitflorida.com has a link. If you send a post card to a friend (or yourself at a different e-mail address) they get a promo code.The only thing... It takes about a week for the code to be emailed to you and the deadline for this deal is august 1st.
Check post 3077 of this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=957753&page=206

I got my email for the $25 code. I followed the link to the SW web site about exclusions. This is what it says.

$12.50 each way ($25 roundtrip) discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com off the total amount of any roundtrip purchase before taxes and fees.
Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.
Blackout dates apply July 1, 2010 through July 5, 2010, September 2, 2010 through September 7, 2010, and November 22, 2010 through November 29, 2010. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away™ Fares.
Roundtrip purchase required.
Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
Youth, Child, Infant, and Military Fares are not available for purchase at southwest.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter