Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Got lucky last week with 69 dollars bwi-mco
Return flight looks no way near that good..most return flights are sold out (not a lot of return flights overall) We can add or subtract a day if nothing else
Do the "anytime" flights ever turn into "wanna get away" flights. Thanks for any Info

i was on the southwest site and it's working here. Fares went up for my trip. Should have booked yesterday :mad: . I can take a much earlier flight for about the same but we will get to WL around 11;00am and check-in isn't until 3pm. surrounding days are way higher, hundreds of dollars more. Now I am in a panic. Should I book the early flight and just deal with it or risk everything and hope and pray that the flight I want will go back down? :scared:
I am in the exact same situation. I don't even know for sure if I can travel on my trip dates I have booked. But I have been waiting for my flights to go down and they have not, and now I am panicking as well.
The flights the weeks and days before/after are cheaper my days...This whole thing is making me crazy....:crazy2:

I am in the exact same situation. I don't even know for sure if I can travel on my trip dates I have booked. But I have been waiting for my flights to go down and they have not, and now I am panicking as well.
The flights the weeks and days before/after are cheaper my days...This whole thing is making me crazy....:crazy2:

We are going nov 12-21. Close to a holiday. It is just the two of us so we wanted an early flight ( 6:30 ) so we can hit magic kingdom
Going early you can go to downtown disney or boardwalk or just swim. I am thinking more flights will open up

[Qcan't finalize my plans until right before my cancel/modify date....="henry lutz, post: 53821192, meand I : 125607"]We are going nov 12-21. Close to a holiday. It is just the two of us so we wanted an early flight ( 6:30 ) so we can hit magic kingdom
Going early you can go to downtown disney or boardwalk or just swim. I am thinking more flights will open up[/QUOTE]

Ha ha! I wish my trip is November!! It would give me time to sort out my travel dates. My trip is August!!:scared::scared::scared:

I cant

I give up trying to type on my tablet!!

However, I cannot solidify my plans until right before my deadline to modify/cancel.

Talk about stress...

Wow ..bummer. you are due for some good luck or (pixie dust). It will come

I hope so....i had some pixie dust that enabled me to finally book my trip! Now I just need a little springkle more so that I secure a job for fall by the end of this month, otherwise try to figure out how to alter my dream trip to be back for august interviews...

C'mon pixie dust....pixiedust:

DH was not happy when he got home from work and I told him airfare went up. He didn't want to fly at 6:30am. We would just be awake way too early to drive to the airport and be early for our flight like we are supposed to. I'm looking for work too. Disney has a work at home job for the disney store posted. I applied and I'm praying that I get it. I have the experience. I wish that booking a flight wasn't so complicated.

DH was not happy when he got home from work and I told him airfare went up. He didn't want to fly at 6:30am. We would just be awake way too early to drive to the airport and be early for our flight like we are supposed to. I'm looking for work too. Disney has a work at home job for the disney store posted. I applied and I'm praying that I get it. I have the experience. I wish that booking a flight wasn't so complicated.

Mine just keeps rising too...I might just buy it to buy it and change it if I need to.

A job working for Disney online?? o_O What is it doing? That is sooo cool....pixiedust: Pixie dust that you get it.

I wish I could find a job like that for the summer to tide me over until fall. My job is seasonal.

Mine just keeps rising too...I might just buy it to buy it and change it if I need to.

A job working for Disney online?? o_O What is it doing? That is sooo cool....pixiedust: Pixie dust that you get it.
I wish I could find a job like that for the summer to tide me over until fall. My job is seasonal.

Thank you! I could use some pixie dust.
It's something to do with the Disney Store and customer service. It was posted on Disney careers. Not sure if it's still listed but it is a good sign. Wah And Disney? Yes, please!

We saved an extra hundered dollars and got
Sorry, haven't been back to this thread in a while. As far as the credit goes, I usually buy my flight down at what looks like a good price and wait a while for the flight back. I check every day to see if the flights drop. If the one going down drops enough, we call a get the credit. Then when we finally book our flights back we apply the credit. I works alot of times but those flights coming back just haven't moved down, only up. Every time they offer those flights for 59.00 it never seems to be in my area. But I got my fingers crossed.

Looking over old posts and found this one. I am using your strategy right now got 69$ to mco,waiting and hoping on return flight

Well, we ended up booking a 6:30am flight for $64 and it actually works out to be $50.00 cheaper than before the airfare went up for the flights we wanted. It's funny how DH will get up early when we can save money. :yay:

Off Topic, but Cart- Mom I also applied for that job, but I was wondering if you had to live in TN or NV? Any idea? Did you happen to find out if you could be anywhere in the US? I have not heard anything and was wondering if that is why?

The job posting didn't specify that you had to be in a specific state or travel for training. I have worked other at home jobs and training can be done virtually. I keep checking back but no updates yet. I'm thinking it's for fall/holidays and will probably start in July or August. Good luck!

quick question....

I booked a while ago for $133/ticket for 3 tickets and added early bird check in, now it's dropped to $99, can I call and just get a credit or do they rebook the tickets at the new price? I don't want to lose the early bird. does everything stay the same and they just give us a credit for the difference?

I wondered this too. I thought I read that you do keep the early bird, but then I read that the order changes, like do you go to the bottom of the early bird list now??? That part scares me, since when you buy it determines what you get. Maybe someone can clarify.

I was told that since early bird is a separate purchase, as long as you are still within a 36 hour window you do not lose this non-refundable purchase. You are put in line as soon as you purchase early bird, so if you keep the same exact flight - I do not see why your place in line would change. However, I am also curious about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter