POTC "The Elite Dis 2" Guild

Well, folks, looks like Gamer's up for another round of humiliation. PM me on TEDF if you want to join his Summer Game. Pins, EB, and other great prizes are to be won in his game this time.

Goof! sorry about ealier had four conversations going :eek:
I seen your forums looks nice. Are you still having troubles in chat btw?
pirate:

Goof! sorry about ealier had four conversations going :eek:
I seen your forums looks nice. Are you still having troubles in chat btw?
pirate:

Thanks!

Nope, it will work on July 9th (I entered the wrong birthdate)

And, Esmerelda, isn't tinkabellspirate thegrind in our guild?

Thanks!

Nope, it will work on July 9th (I entered the wrong birthdate)

And, Esmerelda, isn't tinkabellspirate thegrind in our guild?

Themgrind is in Aye Curumba guild and plundering well atm just shout and Ill brt though.
plundertime.jpg

Goofy i can't believe you didn't keep me informed about this.. you know i can't read.. anyhow, my title on potco is VenusFox.. lvl 33 and climbing.. please sign me up.. if anyone needs any help please pm me.. I can kill just about anything.. >_<

Congrats!! :woohoo:

No idea how you've managed to play this game without chatting... :rolleyes1:
:woohoo: Thanks

I couldn't believe it when it stopped working either :rotfl:
Goofy i can't believe you didn't keep me informed about this.. you know i can't read.. anyhow, my title on potco is VenusFox.. lvl 33 and climbing.. please sign me up.. if anyone needs any help please pm me.. I can kill just about anything.. >_<
I'm sorry, when I switched guilds you weren't on POTCO:sad1:

And I'm not the GM ;)

umm idk if this was wat was wrong with your chat or not but today TurkeyMonster and I as you know ( bc you were there ) met up to sink some ships.. anyhow he couldn't see wat i was saying unless it was a "canned" expression. anyhow i remember last time he got a little annoyed with me bc i "wouldn't" talk to him.. but you know me Goofy i was talking.. LOL needless to say come to find out if you click the little plus sign in the chat bubble next to the skull down in the left corner it puts an additional filter on the chat for the younger pirate friend.. Sooooooooooooooo just a little piece of pirate info for ya.. :thumbsup2

umm idk if this was wat was wrong with your chat or not but today TurkeyMonster and I as you know ( bc you were there ) met up to sink some ships.. anyhow he couldn't see wat i was saying unless it was a "canned" expression. anyhow i remember last time he got a little annoyed with me bc i "wouldn't" talk to him.. but you know me Goofy i was talking.. LOL needless to say come to find out if you click the little plus sign in the chat bubble next to the skull down in the left corner it puts an additional filter on the chat for the younger pirate friend.. Sooooooooooooooo just a little piece of pirate info for ya.. :thumbsup2

No my chat was working fine today

Before, it wasn't because I entered the wrong birthday

Now it's fine ;)

Turns out that someone hacked into the x.am source code and put an autoredirect on it

They will fix it soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter