POTC "The Elite Dis 2" Guild

Goofy - I just have to say poor Art, Donald is standing right on his face. Ok, I'm just jealous you'll be at the Beach Club in 7 days. I was supposed to go the last week of July but our friends couldn't get a room so we changed our plans. :sad1:

Goofy - I just have to say poor Art, Donald is standing right on his face. Ok, I'm just jealous you'll be at the Beach Club in 7 days. I was supposed to go the last week of July but our friends couldn't get a room so we changed our plans. :sad1:
Aww :sad1:

It has to happen some time

That's my 10th ticker LOL

I kept messing up
Can I have two members on the guild? I'll just use Singedburn on the guild for now.

DC
As many as you wish ;)

Please also visit our forums at theelitedis.x.am also ;)

Woot PVP ships is up!
well was up down for repairs now but looks great so far.

better than my pvp ship i had to repair before battle?
repairsalready.jpg

I didn't do so well in the PVP ship battles since I had only one other crew member. Maybe one day we can set up a guild battle with Dis members?

I didn't do so well in the PVP ship battles since I had only one other crew member. Maybe one day we can set up a guild battle with Dis members?

Wonderful thought, seems their still working the kinks out now but sounds like a vmk pirate reunion at sea.

That sounds great! I was just thinking the same thing! Let's give it a few days for the bugs to be worked out. Possibly Tuesday evening?

That sounds great! I was just thinking the same thing! Let's give it a few days for the bugs to be worked out. Possibly Tuesday evening?

There are some big bugs. I keep freezing up, getting kicked off, and lots of lag. I won't be free next week, we'll be in Orlando. We're staying off site :sad2: and I'm not sure if we'll have internet access.

I won't be free next week, we'll be in Orlando. We're staying off site :sad2: and I'm not sure if we'll have internet access.

Even if you DO have internet access, who cares about ship privateering when you're at DISNEY!

Have a great trip!! :wizard:

I've been pretty much sailing solo for the privateering quests, but I think I'm stuck on doing 25,000 damage points with only a cannon without sinking LOL

So I'll probably be on Pirates all day trying to finish this quest :scared:

I've been pretty much sailing solo for the privateering quests, but I think I'm stuck on doing 25,000 damage points with only a cannon without sinking LOL

So I'll probably be on Pirates all day trying to finish this quest :scared:

What quest is this?

I haven't been on much so haven't had time to really venture out with the new privateering action. Hoping for a chance to explore tonight!

What quest is this?

I haven't been on much so haven't had time to really venture out with the new privateering action. Hoping for a chance to explore tonight!

Go talk to either the French or Spanish leader (depending on what side you want) and choose Quest. I finished most of it yesterday and there are quite a few tasks but I'm on the final one now :)

Go talk to either the French or Spanish leader (depending on what side you want) and choose Quest. I finished most of it yesterday and there are quite a few tasks but I'm on the final one now :)

Nice sailing with you, hope to crew again soon there cat!

Anybody still playing from E.D. ? now that PVP ship battles is up we need all the crew we can muster..
or we could just plunder the AI

pirate:
plundering.jpg

Anybody still playing from E.D. ? now that PVP ship battles is up we need all the crew we can muster..
or we could just plunder the AI

pirate:
plundering.jpg

Oooooh.... diamonds are a girl's best friend :cloud9:

Hey, if you get a crew together, we'd love to take you guys on.

If you don't, we are getting together on Tuesday evening for some privateering. Anyone here is certainly welcome to jump aboard our boat. The more the merrrier! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter