Pre-park opening ADR at Crystal Palace. Help!

DumboDash2006

Mouseketeer
We want to have breakfast at CP. I can make the ADR tomorrow AM. I need a ressie for seven at 8am. Will this be hard to get? It's for March 26.

If I can't get right at 8am, I will try for a little later. But how long does it take generally to eat and see the characters at a moderate pace? We want to be ready and waiting to get on rides ASAP.

I can try for a later breakfast after we ride a few rides but I also don't want to be in the change over from breakfast to lunch and miss out on some breakfast offerings. Breakfast buffets are me and dd's favorite!

ETA while we want to see the characters, it's not a huge deal if we miss some. We have four adults, two teen girls and a teen boy.

Last edited:
I got 8:15. I hope that will work. I've read that they will often let you sit down earlier if you get there a few minutes early. I just hope the cast members will let us in to the park so we can get there earlier.

I hope they don't change the opening hours. I would think they would set them in time for people to make breakfast adr's at the proper time.

I got 8:15. I hope that will work. I've read that they will often let you sit down earlier if you get there a few minutes early. I just hope the cast members will let us in to the park so we can get there earlier.

I hope they don't change the opening hours. I would think they would set them in time for people to make breakfast adr's at the proper time.
You won't be able to eat at Crystal Palace and then get to the rides before other visitors start pouring in. A meal there takes time, if you want to meet the characters (and if you don't, what's the point?), and rope droppers are allowed into MK well before the official opening time. You won't have until 9 to finish your breakfast & beat the other visitors, if that's what you were thinking. I recommend just doing rope drop, then having a late breakfast at Crystal Palace, instead. Be Our Guest is the only PPO at MK that offers a touring advantage.

Well I switched it to 10:20. Now we can get a few rides in first and then sit and relax and enjoy the food and characters!

That will help. They really do often change hours just weeks before. Plus everyone is let into mk an hour before opening. Not let beyond the castle til opening, but there is no advantage to being at cp ppo anymore

Well I switched it to 10:20. Now we can get a few rides in first and then sit and relax and enjoy the food and characters!

I think that one is better if you want to enjoy your meal without looking at the clock.

I booked the Plaza for a PPO breakfast. I don't expect anything other than a place to eat before park open that has tables and chairs. BOG can offer a PPO advantage, but Ithink that is the only one that may.

A 9am park opening will allow all Guests starting at 8am so they can be ready for "Let the Magic Begin" at 8:55am. Most Guests will line up on both sides of Cinderella Castle so they can 'rush' to the attractions at 9:00am.

Those with ADRs at BoG are allowed into the back of the Castle before 9am, and they usually have some time after a quick breakfast to enjoy some of the attractions which typically start running around 8:40am.

This is affected by EMH and Early Morning Magic.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter