PRESHOW Music Track List: Played Before Happily Ever After

LiveToTravelNicely

You said it Doc. Imagination is a blast!
Does anyone know what the music tracks played in the 10 minutes or so before Happily Ever After are? It's an acoustic string version (maybe Viola or Cello) of some of the best Disney songs. I can't find it anywhere on the net because when I search 'music before Happily Ever After' all i get is Happily Ever After's soundtrack of the actual show. Thanks in advance!

(And I hope this is in the correct thread. I'm sorry if not.)

Last edited:
Well I found my own answer after searching and searching! I'm adding it here in case anyone else ever searches the DIS for this! The keyword to search was "preshow" instead of "music before." "Happily Ever After Preshow Music" I downloaded both of these full albums and they are WONDERFUL!!! I highly recommend. So relaxing and beautiful.
  1. When Will My Life Begin - Midnite String Quartet - Heartstings Princess Wedding Songbook
  2. Colors Of The Wind - Jenny Oaks Baker - Wish Upon a Star: A Tribute to the Music of Walt Disney
  3. Belle - Midnite String Quartet - Heartstings Princess Wedding Songbook
  4. A Whole New World - Jenny Oaks Baker - Wish Upon a Star: A Tribute to the Music of Walt Disney

Well I found my own answer after searching and searching! I'm adding it here in case anyone else ever searches the DIS for this! The keyword to search was "preshow" instead of "music before." "Happily Ever After Preshow Music" I downloaded both of these full albums and they are WONDERFUL!!! I highly recommend. So relaxing and beautiful.
  1. When Will My Life Begin - Midnite String Quartet - Heartstings Princess Wedding Songbook
  2. Colors Of The Wind - Jenny Oaks Baker - Wish Upon a Star: A Tribute to the Music of Walt Disney
  3. Belle - Midnite String Quartet - Heartstings Princess Wedding Songbook
  4. A Whole New World - Jenny Oaks Baker - Wish Upon a Star: A Tribute to the Music of Walt Disney

Wow, thank you! The pre-show music gives me chills and those songs can instantly make me remember various Disney time/place/memories since HEA began. Sitting in the Hub, sitting on the Poly beach, etc.

You made my night!

Can't tell you how much I appreciate you coming back to post about what you found.

Wow, thank you! The pre-show music gives me chills and those songs can instantly make me remember various Disney time/place/memories since HEA began. Sitting in the Hub, sitting on the Poly beach, etc.

You made my night!

Can't tell you how much I appreciate you coming back to post about what you found.

You're very welcome!!! Glad it helped at least one more.

I know this post is old, but after searching and searching and having the wrong song and realizing it was wrong and FINALLY deciding to use the word “preshow”, a google search brought me to your post and I just have to say that I really appreciate it! I’m now enjoying these songs so much! The Whole New World version is my favorite. It gives me chills thinking about sitting in the hub waiting for HEA. I love all the songs though. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter