Priceline Express Deals

89F3MP94E2P

Coupon valid for 10% off Express Deals® hotel, Express Deals® rental car, and Express Deals® Flight itineraries, up to $50 savings. Coupon is not valid for flight itineraries booked in our mobile apps.

Book by 09/07/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Unfortunately Disney resort room availability is already extremely limited for your dates on Priceline and even direct through Disney. You can keep checking, but I think it's unlikely that a Disney resort Express Deal is going to pop up for your trip.

I posted on here a week or two ago with a similar problem for mid-November dates (non-holiday - after Veteran's day and before Thanksgiving), and people reassured me I was just looking too early.

I checked last night directly though Disney's website, and availability is really limited. Except for a campsite, nothing is under $300. The only value is an AoA suite, and the only moderate is a cabin at FW - neither of which really fits in with the value/mod pricing. There does still seem to be choice in availability in the deluxe category, though.

Am I right to assume the only reasonable chance I have of something ending up on Priceline is a deluxe? If so, what kind of pricing might it go for?

Columbus day weekend is a big dance team time frame - I am not surprised that the values are packed since that's where the dance teams usually stay (there and Port Orleans). End of October is going to be tight with folks coming in for the last Halloween parties and Food & Wine fest. The first couple of weeks of November tend to be slower, before things pick up for the holidays.

Thank you! I have been playing around with dates and Universal is booked around Columbus day too. I had forgotten about dance teams. I will stalk the early November time frames.

Thank you! I have been playing around with dates and Universal is booked around Columbus day too. I had forgotten about dance teams. I will stalk the early November time frames.
We are in metro Atlanta and several major school systems around here have fall break around that weekend as well. It seems to get busier at WDW each year at that time.

What are people’s thoughts on Priceline Express vs Hotwire? I’ve been watching my dates for awhile (split stay WDW/US, either 11/20-11/26 & 11/26-11/29 or 11/20-11/27 & 11/27-11/29 with Disney being the long part of the visit with multiple resort days and US being the short part) and HW seems to have better deals. Is it just that I am early on PL or does one often have better deals than the other on certain weeks?

What are people’s thoughts on Priceline Express vs Hotwire? I’ve been watching my dates for awhile (split stay WDW/US, either 11/20-11/26 & 11/26-11/29 or 11/20-11/27 & 11/27-11/29 with Disney being the long part of the visit with multiple resort days and US being the short part) and HW seems to have better deals. Is it just that I am early on PL or does one often have better deals than the other on certain weeks?
They’re both good and it varies on who has better deals from time to time. Go with whoever is offering your hotel at the price point you want :)

They can both be good. One thing I have found is that when booking a cancellable rate, Hotwire allows me to pay the hotel when I get there but Priceline makes me pay online upfront. This is for the same hotel with a revealed booking; both are non-refundable immediate payment for opaque bookings. My preference is for Hotwire when I'm booking a "maybe" stay because it eliminates the need for CC refund if I cancel.

This is a bit of unsolicited advice, so feel free to disregard, but you might want to consider doing some resort time at US, even if it means a little less at WDW. I've found the pools at US to be generally better than at Disney, and with US allowing pool hopping, there's lots to do. I don't know your party's preferences, but my kids are at the active phase where waterslides and lazy rivers are big draws, and I can get those even with the cheaper Universal properties.

In addition, I have also found that through whatever algorithm hotwire uses, you have to do a lot more sifting to find a good deal. It seems they have a lot of inventory where the "rack rate" is grossly inflated, and in turn the final discounted rate is higher than the rack rate.
I have not found that to be the case with Priceline.
It's also another reason hotrate has so much more inventory than ple, because 50% of hotrates are in fact not deals at all, while all of ple are...

Help identify hotwire hotel 9/20-9/21 Bonnet Creek area $109 $34 resort fee
4* 4.3 trip advisor 2,000+ reviews letting me request room with 2 double beds no view
amenities
Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyInternet accessPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free roomsSpa services

I'm guessing Dolphin but not really interested in other possibilities. Hotel Revealed isn't offering an opinion

Thanks.

edited to add Wyndham Grand is showing at $77 (guaranteed to be one of 3 and the other 2 are in wrong zones) I guess Hotwire could be offering the same hotel in 2 different price points.

Last edited:
Help identify hotwire hotel 9/20-9/21 Bonnet Creek area $109 $34 resort fee
4* 4.3 trip advisor 2,000+ reviews letting me request room with 2 double beds no view
amenities
Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyInternet accessPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free roomsSpa services

I'm guessing Dolphin but not really interested in other possibilities. Hotel Revealed isn't offering an opinion

Thanks.

edited to add Wyndham Grand is showing at $77 (guaranteed to be one of 3 and the other 2 are in wrong zones) I guess Hotwire could be offering the same hotel in 2 different price points.
My money is on the Dolphin bc of location and resort fee amount. Great price too! Congrats!

It was the Dolphin $109+24.81 tax and fee+ 133.81
167.81 including the resort fee.

POP would have been 179-199
Great hotel. Great price. Dolphin is all but sold out next night. I suspect Dolphin was dumping rooms that are orphaned. Regular booking would have been around $150
Wyndham Grand has a $35 resort fee.
Double Beds was the giveaway. Also Wyndham Grand was offered as sort of blind booking at $77 (will be 1 of 3 hotels; B Hotel in Disney Springs and one in Celebration)

I just extended my stay because there’s nobody here. Parks are so great. Instead of coming back at the end of the month, I’ll just stay a few more days now.

3* Hotwire $76
Business center
Pet friendly
Airport shuttle
Restaurant
Pool

ART OF ANIMATION!!!!!!!!!’ So lucky and happy! I was resigned to getting another rough and tumble room at Music.

For anyone who has booked a deal and gotten one of the Wyndham properties - make sure you join the Wyndham rewards program ahead of your trip.

You won't earn points on the stay BUT because I was a rewards member, they discounted my resort fee from $25 to $15 per night at the Wyndham Garden LBV! That was nice little surprise and some extra spending money in Disney Springs :)

Couple of quick questions. Im looking at doing a quick trip in a couple of weeks and thinking of trying the priceline or hotwire options. How does booking a disney hotel through one of these sites differ from booking with disney directly. I have an AP and magic band already, will I need to do anything extra to get things like the extra magic hours or other on site perks? Im leaning towards doing one of the books where i know the hotel Im getting, but willing to try a blind deal if im pretty sure i can get the hotel I want. It seems that with a little research you can narrow things down quite a bit, do disney hotels show up as the blind deals often?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter