Prima Flowers Swap--CLOSED

Diana Lyn

DIS Veteran
Hi Ladies, :wave2:

This is my first time hosting a swap, but I've participated in many here on the DIS.

This is a Prima Flowers Swap, it's pretty easy to do, so anyone can participate! The rules are really simple:

You pick your color and give each person a certain amount of petals. All you have to do is put each person's in a small baggie and write color, group number and your user name on the outside. That is it!

Because there are different sizes of flowers, we've come up with a "scale" of sorts. 30 Small, 20 Medium or 10 Large. I have no problem with mixing and matching sizes, just make sure it is pretty much equal so it's fair for everyone.

Because each bottle contains several colors, when you sign up, you can use very generic colors, and just give a few of each to each person. If you have to order them and are unsure of your colors yet, just sign up and let me know later on which color you've chosen.

I found this as a reference of how many flowers are in the Milk Bottle style flowers, so hopefully it will give you guys an idea:

small--about 400 to a bottle
medium--about 320 to a bottle
large--about 200 to a bottle

You can buy them online at http://www.gonescrappin.com or at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop.asp

I'l start out with a group of 10, and add another group if there's more interested. I'll try to keep the list updated frequently.

Due Date is April 1st. If I get everyone's before, I'll send them out!

I'll send out a pm with shipping info once we close this out.

Thanks everyone!! :thumbsup2

Update: Names in red have been received by me! :cheer2:

Group A: CLOSED
1. Diana Lyn -- Hot Tropix (tropical)
2. angelmom -- Valentine
3. bubbasmom99-- Green
4. PoohBearLovinMama -- Small Pink
5. scrapcreator -- Yellows/tan/cream
6. left210 -- brown
7. Momof2DisneyKids--Christmas :santa: <---sorry, couldn't resist!
8. lewdyan1 -- Medium Pastel
9. TPCShauna --blue
10. inky dinky doo -- summer

Group B: CLOSED
1. stepmom3 -- yellow
2. bubbasmom99 -- ivory

3. New England Eeyore -- Medium Burgundy
4. scrapcreator -- Medium Green
5. angelmom -- Summer
6. TPCShauna -- pink
7. bcarson -- fall
8. inky dinky doo -- Halloween
9. mickeyfan2--blue
10. Limmer -- large mixed brights

Group C: CLOSED
1. New England Eeyore-- Medium Blue
2. Tink & Belle's Mom
3. inky dinky doo --vintage
4. Minnie&Mickey -- Medium Ivory
5. kaddjr -- Easter
6. callanniebu-- Large Winter 2
7. marrissat -- rose/green mixed
8. PoohBearLovinMama -- Medium purple
9. Miss Bubbles -- yellows

10. Yodasmom -- leaves

Group D: CLOSED
1. Limmer -- large brown
2. graygables--large mixed
3. Yodasmom -- Spring 2
4. kaddjr -- Vintage Medium
5. bcarson -- summer 1

6. Diana Lyn -- neutrals (tan, beige, cream)
7. scrapcreator -- medium burgundy
8. ferfbond-- fall 3
9. alleghator -- large yellow
10. left210 -- aqua blues

We are officially all filled up! Thanks everyone!!
Very soon, I'll send everyone a pm with my mailing info. I would like everyone to put the flowers in an individual baggie then a large baggie for each set. Please mark the group number and your dis name. Please send a self-addressed stamped return envelope somewhere in the package. I think the easiest way to do this is have everyone weigh the package at the post office and send that much and one more .39 stamp. I don't think it should weigh that much more when I send it. That way no one should way over pay, and you've sent to much, I'll send whatever extra back. The people in multiple groups may be better off sending a priority stamp and I can just put it in a priority envelope.

I'm in. I'm not sure what color yet. I tried two peas, but can't figure out how to get the flowers onto my cart to figure out shipping. What do I need to do?

I'm in too. Angel, you have to sign in to your 2 peas account in order for the ordering system to kick in...

I have "fall2" in my cart right now so that's what I'll go with. I'll also do a 2nd color if you open a 2nd group.

angelmom said:
I'm in. I'm not sure what color yet. I tried two peas, but can't figure out how to get the flowers onto my cart to figure out shipping. What do I need to do?

I believe you need to sign up to 2peas, which kind of like signing up on the dis (pick a username, etc.) It'll ask for your addy and what not. :)

Sign me up for Medium Lavander. :thumbsup2 ETA: Oh yes and I'm all about Prima Flowers, so if they're another group I'll sign up for that one too (with a different color.)

I have a username and it doesn't seem to be letting me sign in :confused3 maybe I will try to reregister :scratchin

:yay: Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! :yay: I'm in! I will take medium GREEN please.

And, if you start another group, I'll sign up for that one too (with a different color).

Thanks for hostessing.

Jeanne

I would like to be in too. I have three different bottles at home so I will have to get back with you on the colors. So I take it I would sign up for one now and then if I wanted to do my other colors I could sign up for the next group too. Maybe I missed this but where do I mail them?

left210 said:
I would like to be in too. I have three different bottles at home so I will have to get back with you on the colors. So I take it I would sign up for one now and then if I wanted to do my other colors I could sign up for the next group too. Maybe I missed this but where do I mail them?

Once the swap is closed out, I'll send a pm to everyone with my name and address.

ooh, I'm in....for Christmas ones!! (they even have a bottle of Christmas ones...woo hoo! Have you guys seen the seasonal ones??)

I would be in for a second group also. I called my local Archivers and they just got a bunch of new flowers in so I'm going to go buy a couple (lol) later tonight and post what color for the group when I get home.

I want to play! I will let you know the colors soon. The bottles I have don't have that many in them. I have to pour it out and count. If it is not enough, I will go to my LSS and pick some out tomorrow.
Thanks for hosting this! :goodvibes

I'm in! Pink or blue but probably blue.

I'd like in Group 2 as well if you open that. Pink for Group 2.

Thanks!!

:banana: Count me in! But, I don't know what color, yet. OK?

Pat

310 days and counting . . . again!

I've been poking around, and I found the flowers at another online store I order from often: http://www.jordanpaperarts.com

It looks like they're sold out of quite a few colors, but poke around, and you'll see they have quite a few in stock, too.

Pat

Hi! :wave: I just updated the OP to add the second group and add everyone who said they wanted to be in the second group also. Please double check the info and make sure I didn't forget you.

When you figure out what colors you are doing, just post here and I'll update so we don't have double colors.

I'll add a third group if we have any takers, the first two filled up really fast! :cool1:

This is fun! :cheer2:

:banana: :woohoo: Yeah! I am so excited don't ask me why. I want fall group 2 I know I saw these at my lss. I would like to sign up for more then one group. I will wait and see. Thanks!

If I can find them in stock, somewhere, I'd like to do the Halloween mix for Group A, and could you add me to Group B, too? I'll give you a color the second group, soon. Thanks for doing this!!

Pat

I'd like to play!!

If I can join 2 groups, I'd like to do burgundy and blue, both medium. If I only get into one group, pick whichever color would fit in with other people's choices.

Thanks! I've been wanting to try these!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter