Prima Flowers Swap--CLOSED

I will also take a spot in group 4. Still haven't made it to the store for colours.

I'd like to try a swap! I have large mixed colors to share.

Thanks!

I would love to join this swap, too. I will have to get back to you on the color and size. One question, does this include the Prima leaves collections or just the flowers?

Morning,

Please sign me up for large winter 2 variety,

THANKS!!!

I was thinking of picking up one of the collections, you know, 3 different bottles based on the months. Would you be interested or would you prefer I stick with one colour?

Can please you put me in Group D also? My colors for that group would be vintage medium. I will be doing Easter for group C. Thanks! :)

I want in group D also. I am going to Archivers tonight I will let you know what color. Thanks!

I will do Spring 2 for Group D.

If it's acceptable to send Primo leaf collection, I would do that for another group, too.

YodasMom said:
I will do Spring 2 for Group D.

If it's acceptable to send Primo leaf collection, I would do that for another group, too.

I don't have a problem with you doing leaves. I put you in Group C for leaves and D for Spring 2.

scrapcreator--I switched you from C to D to make room for Yodasmom there.

3 more spots ladies and I'm going to close this out! :cool1: Thanks for playing!!

Oh, OK. I was going to sign on to do one more group, but that is OK - that is my sign that 3 groups are plenty, lol!

Sorry, just.me, I've purchased mine locally. But I have seen them online at scrapbooks.com. It would be great to find a place with low shipping. Does anyone know if Joanns.com has them?

Jeanne

just.me said:
do you have a good online source to buy the Prima Flowers?

twopeas has them, and there's another place in the OP that was recommended also.

Too funny, Maggie! What are ya saying? You can't bear to part with any of your stash. :rotfl2:

rofl, yup that's exactly what I'm saying, I can't part with my stash (I can use it all on one layout mind you, but I just can't part with them :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ) maggie

maggie- I understand what you mean. I just bought two "new" bottles for this swap-valentine and summer 2- and when I started sorting them for everyone I wasn't sure I wanted to part with these ones or if I should go buy some single color bottles and use those instead. lol

I hope I'm not too late to get in on this. I haven't bought any of these before, because I didn't know how I'd use so many of one color/kind. This is perfect!

I don't know what color/size I should get .... but I hope I have a spot in this swap!

--Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter