Prima Flowers Swap--CLOSED

Me too! Me too! I would love to be in group 2. I will try to get to the store tomorrow and get back to you with the colour.

I just bought the valentine and summer ones. I seperated out the valentine ones and there are about 9-15 of each size and each color (4 colors in med, large and exlarge) so if everyone got 1 of each size/color that would be 12 each, but that would be all of them and when I look at the colors now I'm not sure I want to share all of them.(lol :rotfl2: ) I may have to keep these bottles and go back and buy some of the single color ones. I will let you know what I decide. decisions-decisions :confused3

I've got a of bottle of small mustard Primas more tan/cream type yellow that I could use in the second group or in the third group if you do a third group. Go ahead and change my colors around if you need to for variety.

This is going to be fun!

Jeanne

I think I would like to participate, too. I have seen these at my LSS, and was wondering how to use them? Just like stickers/paper embellishments? Or do you do something more with them first?

If there is still room, please add me to the 2nd group. I am stepping (jumping :rotfl: ) way out of my box with my scrapping lately!

:woohoo: Ooooo, this is such fun. It's 4-something in the morning. I'm in my jammies. And, I've been shopping at http://www.scrapbooks.com (Keeping Memories Alive). I've ordered the Halloween mix, Summer 1, and Large Vintage. If you end up doing three groups, put me in all three (if there's room). If you just do two groups, pick two of the above and I'll keep the third for myself. And, feel free to move my colors around to whichever group fits best.

Thank you so much for doing this Diana!! I'm really excited to be doing a swap, again. :grouphug:

Pat

309 days and counting . . . again!

Oops! I meant to say . . . for those, like me, who need to shop online . . .

http://www.scrapbooks.com (Keeping Memories Alive) has all sorts of Prima flowers, and they're only $5.99 a bottle.

Happy shopping!

Pat

How many bottles do you think we would need to buy to participate? One? Two? I've never bought these before, so I am totally clueless.

Put me down for Group B and I will let you know later today what color I will do.

Please add me to the second group. I'm not sure what color yet- I need to check my LSS to see what colors they have. Thanks!

Minnie&Mickey said:
How many bottles do you think we would need to buy to participate? One? Two? I've never bought these before, so I am totally clueless.

I think you'd need about 1 bottle per group and you'd have some leftovers.

Sign me up please ... I'll let you know when I have a color picked out.

Hi again! :wave: The second group is filled and I've added a 3rd group.

For those of you who wanted to be in multiple groups, I switched some of the colors around so there weren't doubles in the group.

Can everyone please just double check that I have you down in all the groups you wanted to be in and your color is right? Just let me know if I have anything wrong and I'll fix it!

Looks good to me, Diana. Thanks!!

Pat

Sign me up. Not sure what color/size yet - it's an excuse to go shopping this weekend!!

I think I will go with Summer 2 (shades of blue). It says on Keeping Memories Alive's website that there are 200 "petals" in the bottle. Does that mean 200 flowers, or do they literally mean petals? It just doesn't look like there could be anywhere near 200 flowers in that little bottle.

New England Eeyore said:
You have me down twice in Group 3.

Fixed that!

PBLM--I moved you to group 3.

Minnie&Mickey said:
I think I will go with Summer 2 (shades of blue). It says on Keeping Memories Alive's website that there are 200 "petals" in the bottle. Does that mean 200 flowers, or do they literally mean petals? It just doesn't look like there could be anywhere near 200 flowers in that little bottle.

As far as I know when they say petals, they mean actual pieces. The bottles are nice sized and the flowers are pretty teeny.

bubbasmom99 said:
Can I change my group one to green? And I will do ivory in group 2. Thanks!

Done!
scrapcreator said:
I'd like to join group 3/C. Not sure what color - I look and see what you need.

Jeanne

You're in!

I looks like I'm all caught up and we've filled 3 groups so far! :woohoo: I opened up group D to see if anyone else wants to play. I'm planning on closing this out once D is filled. I know there were a few others on the interested thread that haven't joined in yet.

I am in group one and I bought a bottle of pastel. I think they are medium sized, not 100% sure. I know they weren't the smallest, but the store only had two sizes, so I am guessing they are medium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter