Prima Flowers Swap--CLOSED

I am in group A and would also like to be in group D. I have aqua blues and browns.

That's it ladies! The last two spots have been filled. :woohoo: Please post your colors when you figure out which one you are going to do and I'll update the list as we go!

I'll work on getting a pm out to everyone sometime this weekend!

Thanks for playing!!

Oh, and if for whatever reason, anyone wants to drop out, please let me know so we can cover your spot before we start mailing everything. There won't be any hard feelings, it will just be a lot easier to know before hand. Thanks again everyone!!

Please give me summer1 for my second group. Thanks!

I am doing summer and valentine colors. I seperated them out into color and size and divided them up evenly and it works out that everyone gets about 15 of various sizes. There must not be as many flowers in the new seasons bottles (mized sizes in the bottles). Hope this works okay. They are all bagged and ready to be sent :cool1:

angelmom said:
I am doing summer and valentine colors. I seperated them out into color and size and divided them up evenly and it works out that everyone gets about 15 of various sizes. There must not be as many flowers in the new seasons bottles (mized sizes in the bottles). Hope this works okay. They are all bagged and ready to be sent :cool1:

Sounds fine to me.

You're reminding me I need to send that pm with my address, right? :lmao: I'll work on that tonight!

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to suggest... you can get small ziploc baggies on Ebay for about $3. I just got 100 2x2 size for $2.99 shipped. I am going to pack up my Primas and then use the rest to sort my eyelets and brads by color (my daughter recently dumped my entire stash out so everything needs to be re-sorted!).

It's a good way to sort ribbons and fibers too. I am thinking of maybe taping each baggie to a piece of transparency or something so I can view it all at once.

bubbasmom99 said:
Hey ladies,

Just wanted to suggest... you can get small ziploc baggies on Ebay for about $3. I just got 100 2x2 size for $2.99 shipped. I am going to pack up my Primas and then use the rest to sort my eyelets and brads by color (my daughter recently dumped my entire stash out so everything needs to be re-sorted!).

It's a good way to sort ribbons and fibers too. I am thinking of maybe taping each baggie to a piece of transparency or something so I can view it all at once.

Why couldn't you tell me this when I was using GIANT baggies for my eyelet, ribbon, brad, fiber swap stuff!! :lmao:

Guess we all know where I'll be going next!

I sent everyone a pm with the mailing details. Please let me know if you didn't get it!

I think it would reduce the shipping cost slightly too, just because of lack of bulk of the bigger ziplocs.

I got your PM. That's what motivated me to go looking for baggies :)

You can get most any size ziploc on ebay... I've gotten as small as 1x1.5. There is 3x3, 4x4, and the larger ones that you can use to save 12x12 layouts in!

OK, how about medium burgundy for my group 4?

Also, check your Michaels for small ziplock bags. I found mine on the end of an aisle near the yarn area. I have also seen them at Walmart in the sewing area.

Jeanne

I have seen these flowers in the milk bottles everywhere, until I started to look to buy! Now, everyone is about sold out (even most places on line) and are waiting for the new stuff to come out before they get any more in.

I did find some prima flowers in other style of bottles. Does anyone know if the flowers themselves are different? (okay for scrapping?) I bought a bottle of the Passion Assorted Mix Forever Flowers in Bottle #4. It looks pretty stuffed, but now I am afraid to open it not knowing whether there will be enough? Has anyone used these or are they too new?

I just saw the links in the OP, maybe I should take these back and order some from 2peas?

Any advice would be great! :confused:

Tink&Belle's Mom said:
I have seen these flowers in the milk bottles everywhere, until I started to look to buy! Now, everyone is about sold out (even most places on line) and are waiting for the new stuff to come out before they get any more in.

I did find some prima flowers in other style of bottles. Does anyone know if the flowers themselves are different? (okay for scrapping?) I bought a bottle of the Passion Assorted Mix Forever Flowers in Bottle #4. It looks pretty stuffed, but now I am afraid to open it not knowing whether there will be enough? Has anyone used these or are they too new?

I just saw the links in the OP, maybe I should take these back and order some from 2peas?

Any advice would be great! :confused:

You seem stressed out, remember, this is supposed to be fun! First of all, you have plenty of time to get these and get them to me, so if you want to wait for you LSS to get them in, that's ok! I don't have any experience with ordering through twopeas or the other sites, so no help there. But I know lots of ladies here have ordered from online. I don't know about the #4s, but I have #1, #2 and #3. The #2 and #3s are big Hydrangeas and Daisies and the #1s are small and even smaller, great for layering. There has to be like 500 flowers in the #1 bottle. I did a mix of 4 Hydrangeas and then a bunch of the #1s in my baggies. HTH. :goodvibes

Has anyone seen the Summer 2 collection in stock online anywhere? I went to order it and now 2 Peas is sold out!!! Should I try choose another color?

Okay, can I change what I was going to send in? Can I change it to Medium Ivory? Will one bottle be enough or do I need to order 2? I am in group C.

Minnie&Mickey said:
Okay, can I change what I was going to send in? Can I change it to Medium Ivory? Will one bottle be enough or do I need to order 2? I am in group C.

And yes, you can change your colors! :goodvibes I'll put you down for Medium Ivory!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter