Prima Flowers Swap--CLOSED

calanniebu said:
hi everyone! I got my flowers yesterday and these look more like the medium or small ones ... just wanted to give you the heads up Group C ladies. :-)

ETA:

Okay don't make fun ... but I can't tell what size they are. Any help is appreciated: http://www.scrapbooks.com/scart.html?cat_id=EMBELLISH&scat_id=FLOWER%20EMBELL&sscat_id=EM%20PRIMA&prod_id=40526&view=product. TIA.

Because it says 200 petals per bottle, I'm thinking you have the large ones! :lmao: Which is totally not a big deal at all, and either way, they are pretty!

Diana Lyn said:
Because it says 200 petals per bottle, I'm thinking you have the large ones! :lmao: Which is totally not a big deal at all, and either way, they are pretty!

I purchased the Easter bottle and there are two different sizes in it. Also, there wasn't quite 200- I want to say my bottle had 183.

I'm headed to Savannah today on business and won't be home till next Thursday, but I should be able to get my flowers in the mail Friday. They're here. I just haven't had time to package them up.

Pat

293 days and counting . . . again!

I got lewdyan1, Miss Bubbles and PBLM yesterday! Thanks for the little extras! :goodvibes

I'll be on the lookout Tuesday for everyone who just shipped! :cool1:

I started bagging my flowers yesterday. I had no idea there were soooo many in those milk bottles. It looked like I hardly made a dent in the bottle, so I'm throwing a few more in.

Jeanne

WOW! There wasn't enough room in my mailbox today for all the packages I got! I've updated the OP to show which I've received, but today I got: Yodasmom, left210, marrissat, mickeyfan2, bubbasmom99 and stepmom3. Thanks everyone! :cool1:

Mailed mine today. I went with the Forever Flowers Passion (pinks and gray). Still don't know the official size--but I liked the colors! Can't wait to see what comes back! :Pinkbounc

I mailed mine today but will probably take 10 days since it is coming from Canada. At least, that is what the lady from the Post Office said.

mickeyfan2 said:
DC said that mine arrived yesterday. Did you get them?

I didn't get it yesterday, I got it on the 21st. :confused3 The top post has you as received and I posted on the 21st when I got it. So either way, all is well!! :cool1:

Diana Lyn said:
I didn't get it yesterday, I got it on the 21st. :confused3 The top post has you as received and I posted on the 21st when I got it. So either way, all is well!! :cool1:
Sorry I must have missed the post. Forgot to check the first page before posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter