Prima Flowers Swap--CLOSED

Hi Diana Lyn,
For Group I am going to do Large Mixed Brights. I am still looking for Group D.

quick question....with those little teenie baggies, how do we get all the flowers in them?? Do we "smoosh" them down? I have mine in the snack size baggies, so they are loose and "fluffy" (LOL). Do people want them flattened??
:wave:
ps--I got the Christmas bottle....and didn't expect mixed sizes...not a big deal, but everyone will be getting a mixture of colors AND sizes!

ETA--well, I found out that the flowers stack pretty well, and I managed to get them in the tiny baggies....very cool!!! :yay:

DRAT.... I got my order of blue prima flowers. I ordered two bottles, since they were the smallers bottles. Well I was sorting them last night and I found out that each bottle only had 100 small ones in them. So now I am still 100 short. I will try to get more on Saturday. If I cannot get blue, could I get another color and give each person 20 blu2 and 10 of the other color. I would hate to order again and pay shipping on only 1 bottle.

mickeyfan2 said:
DRAT.... I got my order of blue prima flowers. I ordered two bottles, since they were the smallers bottles. Well I was sorting them last night and I found out that each bottle only had 100 small ones in them. So now I am still 100 short. I will try to get more on Saturday. If I cannot get blue, could I get another color and give each person 20 blu2 and 10 of the other color. I would hate to order again and pay shipping on only 1 bottle.

Whatever works for you I'm sure will be fine with everybody.

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
quick question....with those little teenie baggies, how do we get all the flowers in them?? Do we "smoosh" them down? I have mine in the snack size baggies, so they are loose and "fluffy" (LOL). Do people want them flattened??
:wave:
ps--I got the Christmas bottle....and didn't expect mixed sizes...not a big deal, but everyone will be getting a mixture of colors AND sizes!

ETA--well, I found out that the flowers stack pretty well, and I managed to get them in the tiny baggies....very cool!!! :yay:

Mixed colors and sizes are fine too. Mine are mixed colors and sizes too.

Mine are also stacked in the little baggies and I found them at Walmart for 97 cents. Michaels also had them. I'm not sure why I didn't notice them before. Now I look like a dummy in the eyelet/brad swap with my GIANT snack baggies with those teeny eyelets in them. :rolleyes:

Not as dumb as I looked sticking 10 teeny brads in gigantic *sandwich* baggies! ;)

p.s. I spent $150 at the cult tonight. :scared1:

Mickeyfan2- I would be fine getting just 20 blue. If you have already bought 2 bottles for 1 group you shouldn't have to buy 3.

calanniebu said:
do I dare ask what the cult is?

My good friend PBLM and another buddy go to Stampin Up card making once a month. Ever since they started going, they've been trying to get me to go with them. I told them I couldn't because it was a cult and they'd try to brainwash me into buying more and more stuff and I have too much scrapbooking stuff to being with, they can't get me hooked on stamps too!! :lmao: She almost got me to go last night with her, and I was really close, but I had a migraine and cancelled at the last minute.

I am in Group C and have rose/green mixed and will be shipping them out this Friday (Feb 18). Thanks!!

Marissa :hippie:

graygables, I got your package today!

Everyone, I'm updating Post #1 to show the received packages in red!

wow! people are already shipping!!! and mine haven't even got here yet :-(

Diana Lyn- I ended up getting Vintage small instead of medium- is that okay? If so, I will get my groups out today or tomorrow. :)

kaddjr said:
Diana Lyn- I ended up getting Vintage small instead of medium- is that okay? If so, I will get my groups out today or tomorrow. :)

Not a big deal at all! Sounds good to me! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter