Prima Flowers Swap--CLOSED

I'm getting a little worried. I mailed mine out on the 17th. I mailed it at the same time as the AK swap and that arrived to the hostess days ago. :confused3 Keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow or the next day. I've never had the post office lose anything on me before.

New England Eeyore said:
I'm getting a little worried. I mailed mine out on the 17th. I mailed it at the same time as the AK swap and that arrived to the hostess days ago. :confused3 Keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow or the next day. I've never had the post office lose anything on me before.

Hopefully the holiday messed things up. I'll be on the lookout for it tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed! pixiedust:

Great News New England Eeyore!! Your flowers found their way to me! :cool1:

Calanniebu, I received yours today too! :thumbsup2

Limmer said:
Wow, I am suprised they got there that quickly! Yeah :thumbsup2

It's funny because yours coming from Canada took less time than the person who lives less than 4 hours away from me in MA--that took like 2 weeks! :lmao:

I finally got my flowers mailed, today, Diana, so you should have them by Tuesday (I'm hoping).

Wow! That was fast! But, I'm not complaining. :rotfl: I'm thrilled!

Pat

277 days and counting . . . again!

ferfbond--I got yours today! :cool1:

I'm only waiting on three more people, so if I get everything before April 1st, I'll send them out! :goodvibes

mine are going postal tomorrow :yay: .....they are all set...I just need to drop the package off at the post office! (hope I'm not last, LOL! :blush: )

thanks!!!! :wave:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
mine are going postal tomorrow :yay: .....they are all set...I just need to drop the package off at the post office! (hope I'm not last, LOL! :blush: )

thanks!!!! :wave:

I got yours yesterday!! :cool1:

I just wanted to bump this up to update since we are coming into the home stretch now. I'm still waiting on 2 packages. As soon as I receive them, I'll post and let you know the flowers are shipping out. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter