Prima Flowers Swap--CLOSED

Holy Moly! I thought I had mailed this off last week when I went to the post office. Well, today, I came home with my new goodies that I just ordered from a scrap site, cleaned off my scrap table, and found my bags of flowers!

I RUSHED them to the Post office. They went out today and should arrive on Saturday but there is no guarantee since you are in NY and I am in CA. I am so, so, so, so, sorry!

If it's too late when you get them, just send my stuff back. I am so sorry about sending them now! I feel terrible! :sad2:

TPCShauna said:
Holy Moly! I thought I had mailed this off last week when I went to the post office. Well, today, I came home with my new goodies that I just ordered from a scrap site, cleaned off my scrap table, and found my bags of flowers!

I RUSHED them to the Post office. They went out today and should arrive on Saturday but there is no guarantee since you are in NY and I am in CA. I am so, so, so, so, sorry!

If it's too late when you get them, just send my stuff back. I am so sorry about sending them now! I feel terrible! :sad2:

Nope, that's it's.....I'm not even going to open them.....RETURN TO SENDER!!! :lmao:

No, No, seriously....Everything is together so as soon I receive yours, I can have them mailed out the next day. We had set a due date for April 1st, so I don't think anyone is going to be too upset if they receive their packages a couple of days late. I've participated in swaps where it took over a month to get the stuff back, so I think you guys have all done an awesome job!! :cheer2:

For my first time hosting, I really think this swap went very well. Thanks to everyone for the great communication and little extras your sent. I will post here when I receive the last package, and I'll create a new thread when I mail and where you can post that you've recieved your stuff. You won't be disappointed!! These flowers are so cute!!

I'm so excited to be seeing all the colors and styles of these flowers. I have only one bottle - the same I sent for this swap - and have enjoyed using them on several pages already.

Won't be long now and I'll have a ton of pictures to scrap from my upcoming cruise. Thanks for doing this!!

Yeah! They arrived.

:cool1: This swap package is going to be so much fun to open. Just think of all the colors!

Thanks again for hosting, Diana Lyn!

Jeanne

TPCShauna said:

I have wonderful news!! I received Shauna's in the mail today so we are all ready to mail!! :cheer2: And because today was the official due date, you weren't even late! That is some speedy service from CA to NY in 3 days!

Unfortunately I didn't actually get my mail until about a half hour ago b/c we were out all day, but all the packages are filled, sealed, stamped and ready to ship!! They will be mailed out on Monday morning. I'll start a new thread for you guys to post when you receive them back. I hope you are as excited as I am!

Thanks again to everyone for making this a great experience for my first time hosting!!

I can't wait to get these! I'm going to a weekend crop- and leaving Thurs. evening, so I hope I get them before I go. Thanks for hosting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter