Princess B-Day Extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!!! Pre Trip Report

Sooo thanks to the great tips and advice by TGM, I was able to secure my last two ressies!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I am officially done with all our ADR's and no longer am fearing that we will spend the length of our trip eating pb and j sandwiches. I decided to do Raglan Road instead of jiko and even threw a last character breakfast in the mix. We are spending an extra day off property so we can devote a whole day to Give kids The World. Our new schedule looks like this.

Day 1
Drive to Va
Check In
Auto Train

Day 2
Arrive in Floridai
Drive to Pop Century
Check In
DTD
Shopping
Raglan Road ADR's - 5:30 PM

Day 3
Hollywood & Vine ADR's - 8:05 AM
Attractions
50's Prime Time Cafe - 11:30 AM
Resort
Nap
Epcot
Attractions
Garden Grille - 5:45 PM

Day 4
Tusker House Adr- 8:05 AM
Attractions
Flame tree BBQ- 11:30 Am
Resort
Nap
Hoop de Due ADR's - 7:15 PM

Day 5
CRT ADR- 8:10 AM
Fantasy Land
CHH - 11:30 AM
Back To Resort
Nap
Boma ADR - 5:55 PM
MK
Tommorrow Land

Day 6
Akhersus - 8:00 AM
Attractions
Le Cellier- 11:30 AM
Back to Resort
Nap
Sanaa - 5:30 PM

Day 7
CP - 8:05 AM
Adventureland/Frontierland
Pecos Bill - 11:30 Am
BBB
1900 Park Fare - 6:40 PM

Day 8
Check Out
Ohana Bfst

Hopefully that will be the end of the changes. I'm putting my foot down.

I wanted to pop in and say that your daughter's story of cancer both broke my heart and melted it with joy! How overjoyed you must be that she is cancer free...I know there are probably no words! You are such a wonderful mom wanting your daughter to go back now that she is not sick. She is so lucky to have such a special mom:lovestruc

It is too bad you had to reschedule your trip to summer. WDW is awful during the summer. That is the only time we have ever been and we honestly don't even know what it will be like when we go in March to not have the awful heat to battle with!! We have always had an amazing time in spite of the heat so I'm sure you will too:thumbsup2

Hope you don't have any other changes!!

I wanted to pop in and say that your daughter's story of cancer both broke my heart and melted it with joy! How overjoyed you must be that she is cancer free...I know there are probably no words! You are such a wonderful mom wanting your daughter to go back now that she is not sick. She is so lucky to have such a special mom:lovestruc

It is too bad you had to reschedule your trip to summer. WDW is awful during the summer. That is the only time we have ever been and we honestly don't even know what it will be like when we go in March to not have the awful heat to battle with!! We have always had an amazing time in spite of the heat so I'm sure you will too:thumbsup2

Hope you don't have any other changes!!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am so blessed to be able to go back to Disney with a well and healthy child. Our MAW trip was part of the healing process for both of us so it naturally has become our place to go. We went on her MAW trip last July so even though I am not a big fan of the summer months, I am glad we have experience doing the summer months. I hope you will continue to follow along.

Sooo thanks to the great tips and advice by TGM, I was able to secure my last two ressies!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I am officially done with all our ADR's and no longer am fearing that we will spend the length of our trip eating pb and j sandwiches.

Woohoo!!!

Hopefully that will be the end of the changes. I'm putting my foot down.

Yeah right!!! :lmao:

Sorry you had to move your trip up to July but look at it this way - it means you will get to go Disney sooner! :cool1::banana: I am glad you got the ADR's that you wanted and that your plans seem to be working out. I will be curious to hear what you think about the autotrain. We live not too far from you (Harrisburg, PA) so it is an easy drive to catch the autotrain in VA.

I'm sorry you had to change your plans...but maybe it might be for the best. Even though fall is a much better time to go. I know you all will still have tons of fun!!!! I can't wait to read the TR!

Sorry you had to move your trip up to July but look at it this way - it means you will get to go Disney sooner! :cool1::banana: I am glad you got the ADR's that you wanted and that your plans seem to be working out. I will be curious to hear what you think about the autotrain. We live not too far from you (Harrisburg, PA) so it is an easy drive to catch the autotrain in VA.

I'm sorry you had to change your plans...but maybe it might be for the best. Even though fall is a much better time to go. I know you all will still have tons of fun!!!! I can't wait to read the TR!

Even though October would have been better, I am starting to feel better about July since we were there last year in July and it feels more like an anniversary trip now. Plus I am extra excited!!! The trip is almost here!!!!!

I absolutely love your pre-trip report. I just subscribed to i€t. I am looking forward to hearing more stories of your planning adventures!

YEAH for another trip!!!

I had been keeping up on Mya's Caring Bridge site, and was so glad to hear of all of Mya's SUCCESSES!!

Although July is extremely hot, just be sure to take it slow, stay hydrated and HAVE FUN!

Lynn

So I realized that with us now going in July, that our plans and park days will change so this is what our final schedule looks like.

Day 1
Leave home
Drive to Lorton Va
Check in Autotrain

Day 2[/U
Arrive
Check In
DTD
Shopping
Raglan Road Dinner

Day 3- DHS
Hollywood and Vine Breakfast
DHS attractions
50's Primetime cafe
Back to resort
Nap
Epcot
Attractions
Garden Grille

Day 4- Animal Kingdom
Tusker House Safari Breakfast
Attractions
Flame tree BBQ
Back to Resort/nap
Hoop de doo revue

Day 5-Magic Kingdom
CRT Breakfast
Fantasyland attractions
Back to resort
Lunch
Nap
Boma
Back to MK
Tommorowland attractions

Day 6- Epcot
Akhersus Breakfast
Attractions
Le Cellier lunch
Back to Resort
Sanaa Dinner

Day 7- MK
CP breakfast
Adventureland/Frontierland attractions
Lunch- CHH
Back to resort- Nap
BBB at DTD
1900 Park Fare

Day 8
Ohana Bfast
Checkout
Visit at GKTW
Leave
Stop at Joes Crabshack

Day 9
Bfast
Checkout
Visit at GKTW
Leave
Stop at Joes Crabshack
Check in Hotel off property

Day 10
Check out
CHeck in Auto train
Say goodbye to Flordai

Day 11
Arrive in Philly

Tomorrow I am paying off our vacation in full!!!! at least my half any way. In other news non disney related, I have entered Mya in a modeling contest and am hoping to get people to vote for her. So please stop by the website and vote for her. I hope this is allowed and if not will take this off immediately. :rolleyes1

You can view my entry and vote for me here:
http://modelsearch.parenting.com/contests/voteformyentry/164331?sk=yyr;ta
Thanks and wish me luck!

myasma

:cool1: I bet that is the best feeling to know your part is all payed for!!
I will definetley go check out the website for Mya and put my vote in.

:cool1: I bet that is the best feeling to know your part is all payed for!!
I will definetley go check out the website for Mya and put my vote in.

It does feel pretty good since all this snow is making me very glad I chose to go in July. Thanks for the vote.

So today after several obstacles I paid for the trip. Now I have to save up for transportion and the extras. I am hoping now to possibly buy plane tickets, it all depends on what I can afford but I was able to find a car rental from Disneys airport for under 250 dollars. Way cheap. Also I am thinking of ordering Mya a custom cake from Grand Floridian's bakery for her birthday night and possibly the wishes dessert party if it comes back out this spring. I also scheduled mya a reservation for BBB and just paid off on 5 custom made dresses for her for while we are down there. I also have to reserve a double stroller for us while we are down there.It is alot of extras but I still have 5 months to do this so I'm okay with it. I'm taking lots of pics so when Mya hits those trying teen years I can whip out these pics and remind her just how much I did for her. :rolleyes:

So today after several obstacles I paid for the trip. Now I have to save up for transportion and the extras. I am hoping now to possibly buy plane tickets, it all depends on what I can afford but I was able to find a car rental from Disneys airport for under 250 dollars. Way cheap. Also I am thinking of ordering Mya a custom cake from Grand Floridian's bakery for her birthday night and possibly the wishes dessert party if it comes back out this spring. I also scheduled mya a reservation for BBB and just paid off on 5 custom made dresses for her for while we are down there. I also have to reserve a double stroller for us while we are down there.It is alot of extras but I still have 5 months to do this so I'm okay with it. I'm taking lots of pics so when Mya hits those trying teen years I can whip out these pics and remind her just how much I did for her. :rolleyes:

Oh haha! She'll love your for it none the less! She'll really apperciate what you did for her as she gets older even if the teen years are hard. :) :lovestruc

The little things really add up! I am so excited that we're getting closer, but getting nervous because I haven't figured out all the finances yet. Yikes!

Oh haha! She'll love your for it none the less! She'll really apperciate what you did for her as she gets older even if the teen years are hard. :) :lovestruc

Hopefully she will, I was a terror when I was a teenanger and frankly I'm not looking forward to the payback.

The little things really add up! I am so excited that we're getting closer, but getting nervous because I haven't figured out all the finances yet. Yikes!

Do they ever!! You want your kids to experience Disney to the Max but it takes quite a bit of money. So worth it but my head hasn't stopped spinning from trying to figure out a way to squezze some savings on this trip.

Speaking of which, I was able to apply the summer discounts on room only for 25% and now am that much closer to the trip being fully paid off!! :yay::yay: I'm also trying to find some cheap plane tickets but so far no luck. Does anyone know where I can find any affordable tickets?

Speaking of which, I was able to apply the summer discounts on room only for 25% and now am that much closer to the trip being fully paid off!! :yay::yay: I'm also trying to find some cheap plane tickets but so far no luck. Does anyone know where I can find any affordable tickets?

I usually go on www.kayak.com and see what I can come up with. It prices out different times and such for you. And if you live within so many miles of a few different airports it can price those out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter