Princess B-Day Extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!!! Pre Trip Report

I usually go on www.kayak.com and see what I can come up with. It prices out different times and such for you. And if you live within so many miles of a few different airports it can price those out for you!

I checked it and it did have some very good deals with airtran. I think we will do that but I am deathly scared of planes so I will try to figure a way not to go with this option. :laughing:

I checked it and it did have some very good deals with airtran. I think we will do that but I am deathly scared of planes so I will try to figure a way not to go with this option. :laughing:

I am scared of the enclosed area of it and well I won't talk about it..LOL...I just keep telling myself it is getting me to Disney!

Shardai-
I just saw the link in your signature. I didn't realize you started a PTR! I'll be here.... can't wait to see what you have planned! :goodvibes

Now I have to go back and catch up on everything! :goodvibes

Shardai,

just realized you are going back!!! (WHERE have I been????) I'm so happy that you will be able to get back with Mya (she is gorgeous, btw). And so happy she is doing well. Keep us updated!

Btw, Elke's hair is FINALLY growing back (it fell out in December '08 and never came back -- she's really sensitive to the chemo, which is good, I guess!). And I am waiting for the wonderful, silky hair everyone promised us.... Waiting.... It feels kind of coarse now, and is pretty unruly. Perhaps the fact that she is still on chemo isn't doing anything good for it. One can hope!

Your plans look great! LOL at your growing numbers (do you have any more family members who might come? Ours have no interest!). But we'll see where they end up, as you say.

Ann

Shardai,

just realized you are going back!!! (WHERE have I been????) I'm so happy that you will be able to get back with Mya (she is gorgeous, btw). And so happy she is doing well. Keep us updated!

Btw, Elke's hair is FINALLY growing back (it fell out in December '08 and never came back -- she's really sensitive to the chemo, which is good, I guess!). And I am waiting for the wonderful, silky hair everyone promised us.... Waiting.... It feels kind of coarse now, and is pretty unruly. Perhaps the fact that she is still on chemo isn't doing anything good for it. One can hope!

Your plans look great! LOL at your growing numbers (do you have any more family members who might come? Ours have no interest!). But we'll see where they end up, as you say.

Ann

I am glad that your daughters hair is coming back. You can never be sure how its going to come back. My daughter's is a little unruly now as it is lengthening and starting to curl but I know when it fully comes in her hair will be really nice. Hopefully Elke's will be like that too. Alot of my family members were supposed to come but just as I thought hen payment time came around alot of them backed out so its back to being just my mom, myself, Mya, and my neice. When are you guys going to be at GKTW?

We are going on 4/17, the same day as Melissa and her crew. I am going to really start planning in earnest next week. when it's two months away. We have a BIG hospital day on Monday, and I haven't allowed myself to plan until we get the results of her most recent spinal tap.

The smaller numbers for you might actually make it easier to get around,plan, etc.!

Ann

I am glad that your daughters hair is coming back. You can never be sure how its going to come back. My daughter's is a little unruly now as it is lengthening and starting to curl but I know when it fully comes in her hair will be really nice. Hopefully Elke's will be like that too. Alot of my family members were supposed to come but just as I thought hen payment time came around alot of them backed out so its back to being just my mom, myself, Mya, and my neice. When are you guys going to be at GKTW?

I'm sorry that your group got smaller but I'm sure it will be a lot easier getting everyone around than taking a whole caravan of people. I'm sure your trip will still be awesome! :hug::cloud9:

We are going on 4/17, the same day as Melissa and her crew. I am going to really start planning in earnest next week. when it's two months away. We have a BIG hospital day on Monday, and I haven't allowed myself to plan until we get the results of her most recent spinal tap.

The smaller numbers for you might actually make it easier to get around,plan, etc.!

Ann

I hope everything goes well and you will get to experience your wish trip with no worries. Mya went into relapse a coulple weeks before we went and it was hard to have to completly erase that fact out of my mind while we were down there but I had to b/c at the time we thought it would be the last trip she would be taking. I thank God everyday that he healed my child and in a way this trip is our true wish trip. My special wish has been granted to have a completely healthy child with no sickness. I am going to pray that soon Elke will have her name with the list of survivors.

I'm sorry that your group got smaller but I'm sure it will be a lot easier getting everyone around than taking a whole caravan of people. I'm sure your trip will still be awesome! :hug::cloud9:

Exactly what I was thinking. I was secretly glad that everyone backed out. Smaller numbers mean more things done and no arguments or complaining about my planning style. Now my mom is not an angel and her diabetes causes her to be a real weee atch some times but she is also really easygoing when it comes to my planning plus she has already experienced the world which makes it easier for her to trust me. Everyone is not a fan of getting up at the crack of dawn to get to the parks and I understand that but I kindly told everyone who was planning to go that me and DD will gladly ride all the rides we wanted while they were getting thier beauty sleep. :laughing:

Everyone is not a fan of getting up at the crack of dawn to get to the parks and I understand that but I kindly told everyone who was planning to go that me and DD will gladly ride all the rides we wanted while they were getting thier beauty sleep. :laughing:

:rotfl2::thumbsup2

So with the new room discount that Disney is offering, I was able to upgrade to Coronado Springs Resort for only 248 dollars more!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I am the only one who knows about this so i am going to surprise my mom on our way to Floridai. We are officially going moderate!!!!!!!!!

So with the new room discount that Disney is offering, I was able to upgrade to Coronado Springs Resort for only 248 dollars more!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I am the only one who knows about this so i am going to surprise my mom on our way to Floridai. We are officially going moderate!!!!!!!!!

Shardai that is awesome and what a treat!!!!!!! I hope the stay there is just wonderful!!!

Yay! How exciting! And fun to keep a little secret. ;)

Well to be honest, i hate keeping secrets. I long to tell people things or else I will burst to the seams with anticipation. It was generally understood in my family not to tell me anything if they wanted to keep it safe. Unfortunately I have more than one secret under wraps right now and some have to do with this upcoming trip others have to do with Disney in general. ;) I feel like I am going to burst with all this secrecy. :rolleyes:

Well to be honest, i hate keeping secrets. I long to tell people things or else I will burst to the seams with anticipation. It was generally understood in my family not to tell me anything if they wanted to keep it safe. Unfortunately I have more than one secret under wraps right now and some have to do with this upcoming trip others have to do with Disney in general. ;) I feel like I am going to burst with all this secrecy. :rolleyes:

LOL, you're like my husband. He can't wait til the holiday to give me a gift. He'll keep asking me if I want hints. I tell him no, but he keeps asking. :lmao:

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!

If you want some CSR pics check out my Character Meals TR. I have quite a few!!! We loved CSR.

Check out the CSR thread under the resorts boards to find out all the important info!!!!

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!

If you want some CSR pics check out my Character Meals TR. I have quite a few!!! We loved CSR.

Check out the CSR thread under the resorts boards to find out all the important info!!!!

Thank You!!! I was looking for more pics but i couldn't find them and I did see the faq CSR thread.

LOL, you're like my husband. He can't wait til the holiday to give me a gift. He'll keep asking me if I want hints. I tell him no, but he keeps asking. :lmao:

Sounds like me! As soon as I finished posting I told my mom I had a surprise for her. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter