Princess B-Day Extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!!! Pre Trip Report

Sounds like me! As soon as I finished posting I told my mom I had a surprise for her. :rotfl2:

I'm just as bad! Some times I can't even hold in the surprise and I keep asking DH if he just wants me to tell him. It kills me when he says no. :rotfl:

But I'm sure you can hold it in till you guys get there! Take pictures of your Mom's face when she sees it!:woohoo:

One of my orders finally came in the mail today and they look amazing. Mya was apart of the Big Give last year and the outfits were really cute so I decided that this year I would buy some custom made dresses for our trip from etsy.com. The dresses look amazing and Mya absolutely loved them but don't take my word on it.

022210181309.jpg

022210181542.jpg

022210181555.jpg

022210181715_01.jpg

022210181733.jpg

They also came with three bows to go with the dresses but Mya would have nothing to do with them. Hopefully by July her hair will be longer. I am still waiting for 5 more dresses and an autograph so will post the pics as ZI gett them.

She looks so cute!!! I hope she'll give in to the bows eventually.

I hope so too but she thinks they will hurt her so I will have to be patient and slowly introduce her vto them.

They are all adorable but my FAV is the zebra/floral one. She just looks soooo cute!! :goodvibes

That is my second favorite. My first favorite is the pixar cars dress.

They look great!

Love the customs. She looks so cute in them! :goodvibes

Thank you for all the nice comments, these dresses are more for our down days but the special dresses should be here by the end of the week.

Joining In ! popcorn::

Mya is absolutely beautiful ! And I love, love, love her new dresses.. What a lucky little girl!

Can't wait to read more..

Hello everyone, just wanted to let all know that due to Mya's cancer comin back in full force I had to cancel our trip in July but don't cry for us yet cause some magic may be heading our way anyway...... :wizard:

I saw some mention of WDW on your caring bridge but couldn't figure out what the plan was. I'm anxious to hear!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter