PTR-Cheating on Mickey w/Harry!...OMG! Only a month to go!

:hug: :goodvibes Pollyana is a good thing. The world needs us. Our loved ones benefit from us. We want to throttle them. :rotfl:

OMG! I totally laughed out loud at this. You're right, I totally want to throttle her, but I bite my tongue, censor my repsonse and have another glass of wine. When she asks how many I've had, I don't include THAT one. It doesn't count because it's part of the Pollyana glasses! :rotfl2:

Besides as Brandi knows, it's killing germs! :rotfl2:

I'm not sure if it was. We saw the Dr. he saw her wounds, and her liver readings are elevated. He ordered some more tests and said to see her back in two weeks.

The normal place where we get an ultrasound can't see her until the day before her next appointment, so now we will look around for another place for the ultrasound. We're hoping that the wounds will be pretty much cleared up by the time that she is cleared on the Liver stuff so that she can get the arthritis drugs.

:hug:

*sigh*

OMG! I totally laughed out loud at this. You're right, I totally want to throttle her, but I bite my tongue, censor my repsonse and have another glass of wine. When she asks how many I've had, I don't include THAT one. It doesn't count because it's part of the Pollyana glasses! :rotfl2:

You know.....

Pollyanna does NOT fit that Saxy Boo Boo tag of yours....

....but "killing germs" DOES. :thumbsup2

:goodvibes

Hang in there Alison.

I HAVE A COMPUTER. It's as heavy as 1989 but it's a computer nonetheless. :rotfl2:

Anyway, will catch up. Lost where you said sweet - and way too giving :rotfl2: ;);) - words to me. Thank you. One day we'll cross paths Alison . My brother isn't too far from you - he's sick and driving me insane with his choices maybe you can take all that frustration you have and go whoop him for me. NOT TOO HARD THOUGH. :rotfl:

Oh loved ones - we must love them. :lmao:

::yes:: and we must do everything we can to stay healthy!

Just checking on you and Fran. :goodvibes

Well thus is the week of appointments. Today she got a last minute cortisone shot from her rheumatologist. Tomorrow she sees the infectious disease doctor. Wednesday it is the orthopedic surgean for her shoulder and Thursday it's the ultrasound.

Well thus is the week of appointments. Today she got a last minute cortisone shot from her rheumatologist. Tomorrow she sees the infectious disease doctor. Wednesday it is the orthopedic surgean for her shoulder and Thursday it's the ultrasound.

Hugs my friend...
:hug:

So Friday we drove up the coast to the sleepy little town of Buellton to enjoy a weekend with other Classic Car enthusiasts. We got out of town about two hours later than I wanted. It's been soooooo hot in Long Beach that I didn't even consider that it could be cold anywhere in California. As we got further and further North there was the distinct possibility that I could get down into the 50s where we were going and had to quick find a K-Mart on our GPS to purchase some sort of over shirt for wearing at night.

Luckily it didn't take us too far off the path and we were only delay half an hour. Back on the road again we finally reached our destination by 6PM. I wanted to take pictures of the room, but Fran was so tired, she was already on the bed asleep before I even finished carting in the luggage. You'll have to settle for pictures of the room after we trashed it!

DSCN8191.jpg

DSCN8193.jpg

DSCN8189.jpg

DSCN8190.jpg

Now there is really nothing at all wrong with the room. There is a mini fridge and microwave, coffee pot, etc. It's just I'm so spoiled after staying at the Grand Californian DVC so often! :lmao:

Well I should have known, after a small amount of drama, Fran did not want dinner, did not want to go out, so I ended up in the restaurant at the hotel.

DSCN8194.jpg

DSCN8196.jpg

With a Gisbson (Martini)

DSCN8195.jpg

And some Wienerschnitzel

DSCN8198.jpg

It was pretty good, and I took home about a third as leftovers along with some bread. I had a packet of mayonnaise in the car and made her a sandwich, and bought her a cinnamon roll at the bakery when I paid for my order. Not anything earth shattering, but it was dinner.

I'm getting spoilt looking at your DVC pictures! :rotfl:

But there is nothing wrong with that room. The food looks decent. Glad you both managed to share in it.

Doesn't look too bad. We've gone to the Anderson's in Santa Nella a few times for breakfast or dinner going or coming home from DL. Did you make it to the car show?

I'm getting spoilt looking at your DVC pictures! :rotfl:

But there is nothing wrong with that room. The food looks decent. Glad you both managed to share in it.

No, it's fine, just not the VGC.

Doesn't look too bad. We've gone to the Anderson's in Santa Nella a few times for breakfast or dinner going or coming home from DL. Did you make it to the car show?

Car show? :scratchin Do you mean the museum? That's tonight....

Evidently this is where the original Andersons built their restaurant and hotel and the "Pea soup" part of it was nicknamed by the travelers who liked it so much.

I saw that place on the cooking channel, and they were saying how much pea soup they sell a year and I was like :eek: Who knew that many people still ate pea soup?

The room looks nice and the food looks good, The Germ Killer is what caught my eye.... You know everything taste better and looks better after a little vodka...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter