Question about Star Wars Galactic Spectacular

Most likely you won't make it to Epcot for illumination. I believe it takes place at the same time as the Star Wars Spectacular. Desert party is great and front and center viewing for the show. We did this in March and made it back in time at Epcot to hit Frozen ride. If you time it just right you can catch the boat at boardwalk going to Epcot, no one in line waiting.

Star Wars is at 8:30pm in September and IllumiNations at 9pm so it may be possible, if tight.

If it is a friday or Saturday during Food and Wine it is actually pretty darn likely. It is the only time of the year that sometimes you can manage the 3 park challenge. You use to be able to do Fantasmic, Illuminations, and Wishes in a night during food and wine if you timed it right. Now it depends on what time Happily Ever After happens.

Going on a Tuesday most likely.

If those are the show start times I think its going to be real close. I can't remember the length of the star wars show but would say it's a good 10-20 min show. Then walk time through the park and then to Epcot. At least you enter by France and the lake.

Going on a Tuesday most likely.

Oh yeah that's cutting it real close to do both (could probably catch the 2nd half of illuminations) but the weekend on Food and Wine can make a lot possible with night time shows.

If those are the show start times I think its going to be real close. I can't remember the length of the star wars show but would say it's a good 10-20 min show. Then walk time through the park and then to Epcot. At least you enter by France and the lake.

Shows run about 15 minutes each, according to the site.

I am psyched to see this! I know the good spots to view other things, but where's a good spot for watching this???

I am psyched to see this! I know the good spots to view other things, but where's a good spot for watching this???

There are tables over by Min and Bill's Dockside Dinner. Pretty good view from there and if you get there early enough you can score a table to sit at. I think we were there 1/2 hour before show started. Sit relax and enjoy.

Most likely you won't make it to Epcot for illumination. I believe it takes place at the same time as the Star Wars Spectacular. Desert party is great and front and center viewing for the show. We did this in March and made it back in time at Epcot to hit Frozen ride. If you time it just right you can catch the boat at boardwalk going to Epcot, no one in line waiting.
It is Saturday October 7th. Hollywood studios is open till eight. No show times posted as of yet. But illuminations is set for 10.
Magic kingdom closes at 9, so I won't be doing HEA that night.

It is Saturday October 7th. Hollywood studios is open till eight. No show times posted as of yet. But illuminations is set for 10.
Magic kingdom closes at 9, so I won't be doing HEA that night.

I am about a week earlier than your dates. Thinking about going to MK for a half a day on 9/27 to do the rest of the rides, especially given they have EMH that night. Still trying to work out the other three parks, but I will probably do a half day at Animal Kingdom with Magic Kingdom. I know I will be back there in December, so I don't have to worry about getting everything done in AK on this trip.

There are 3 characters available for meet and greet inside Launch Bay, Chewbacca, Kylo Ren and BB8, they are not part of the dessert party but some people choose to met them during the paarty because the wait times are shorter in the evening

SW characters schedules are only out 3 weeks in advance. I am pretty sure BB8 is here to stay for a long time

I am about a week earlier than your dates. Thinking about going to MK for a half a day on 9/27 to do the rest of the rides, especially given they have EMH that night. Still trying to work out the other three parks, but I will probably do a half day at Animal Kingdom with Magic Kingdom. I know I will be back there in December, so I don't have to worry about getting everything done in AK on this trip.

I was just there this past December. I told myself no more until Star Wars land is open, and to save my money..
Then I watched HEA, and saw the glowing streets in Pandora.. Made a rash decision on the weekend and booked a trip. So an all things at animal kingdom and HEA are my musts for this trip.
For some reason I added MNSSHP for my arrival day, and probably the Star Wars dessert party.

I have such an addiction to Disney

I was just there this past December. I told myself no more until Star Wars land is open, and to save my money..
Then I watched HEA, and saw the glowing streets in Pandora.. Made a rash decision on the weekend and booked a trip. So an all things at animal kingdom and HEA are my musts for this trip.
For some reason I added MNSSHP for my arrival day, and probably the Star Wars dessert party.

I have such an addiction to Disney

I am challenging myself to do all four parks this trip. This only my second Disney trip though, and first to the theme parks. MK will be covered by the party, Epcot for the food festival, then the other two through partial days somehow. Going back to AK in December on the way to Miami(going on a 3 day Bahamas Cruise), so that one is mainly to get the lay of the land, and to kill time waiting on a dining reservation(Sanaa). I am going to try and do it all in four days.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Brad813 have you checked out the Express Transportation thread? Just learned about it and think it would help on your park hopping. We plan to purchase and use it in November.

New Express Transportation: $19/day or $29/week; Schedule: Page 1 - Post #1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter