Random thought

DVC_HK

Mouseketeer
So the other day my DW and I were talking about our next add on in a year or two and setting a budget to the side for it. All I think now is how I can keep my numbers ending in either 00 or 50 when we add on 😂 we have 250 total now with 125 at SSR and 125 at RR and I told her we might just have to add to both for my sanity

We might look into Reflections when it opens! It'll be a MK resort and there was a rumor for it having a club level as well but I heard that from a DVC driver
I thought we were done adding on but a club level might sell DH on adding some there.

We might look into Reflections when it opens! It'll be a MK resort and there was a rumor for it having a club level as well but I heard that from a DVC driver

Where did you hear this rumor?? This is news to me. Very good news, if true. 😊

Our driver taking us to our appointment to buy Riviera points. So it's basically bus driver info so I don't believe it but I hope it's true

Same here. DH said we’re done with add ons... but for CL, I would be willing to try any means to convince him otherwise. 😎

And if they sell fixed week studios in club level....man, that is the way to go.
I'd drop a heavy chunk of change for that. I have already started to hoard a pile away for when we wanna buy again but I think I'll double that now lol

And if they sell fixed week studios in club level....man, that is the way to go.

I thought of that too!!! Game changer for me. I’ve been writing DVC about adding CL for DVC owners, too. Would love that. But not some ‘Faux Club Level’ that they tried pulling at CCV!!!! That was disappointing.

If I recall correctly Reflections will be a mix of regular hotel and DVC. I would guess there could be club level but it would be on the hotel side.

If I recall correctly Reflections will be a mix of regular hotel and DVC. I would guess there could be club level but it would be on the hotel side.

So the truth is revealed. You just turned my smile upside down. ☹ Thought it sounded too good to be true. I wish the bus drivers would get their darn facts straight! 😆

So the truth is revealed. You just turned my smile upside down. ☹
Sorry....it's all just a guess right now. I'm actually looking forward to Reflections, and saving my change to hopefully buy there, so would love a club level option, I just don't see Disney doing that. If they were willing to do that I would have guessed Riviera would have been a good place to do so with how they were pushing the luxury aspect of it.

But isn't that the same set up over at AKL with the few cl rooms they have that members can book?

Yes but that was only because of the conversion from hotel to DVC and how that worked out.
You don't think they would add a handful into DVC inventory if they did have CL over there? Or the bungalows/cabins guests get access if they did have CL because we know those are gonna be DVC rooms

You don't think they would add a handful into DVC inventory if they did have CL over there? Or the bungalows/cabins guests get access if they did have CL because we know those are gonna be DVC rooms
No other DVC resort has access to club level even though many of the hotels offer it. GFV or the Poly Bungalows or the Cabins at CCV would have been prime options to have access to club level but they didn't do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter